Trainer Search

Scttydsntknw

Donor
Reaction score
just tested the new trainer and everything works fine

-though the inf. jetpack activation didn't work while i was in space so you have to be on a planet, moon, ship, or space station to activate it

The jetpack is infinite in space with or without a trainer

Gamestudio61

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi
After the new game patch, trainer is not working.
i have seen version 5.4.1.0314+ elsewhere. !
i hope it will be resolved quickly. ?
you're doing well thanks

Gamestudio61

Master Donor
Reaction score
The new 5.4.1.0314 is working very good thx ;)
what I . have promised, comes today

Last edited:

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Options
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Oxygen
  4. Inf.Food
Well these options don't show up... Not sure why they're listed unless there's something I'm not seeing?

Kotamar

Reaction score
Options
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Oxygen
  4. Inf.Food
Well these options don't show up... Not sure why they're listed unless there's something I'm not seeing?

It's because the old trainer prior to Trainer V4.2.0 had different coding and that was how the maker of the trainer configured the trainer.

Where as Trainer V4.2.0 and after has the merged system which combined many of the stings to make the trainer easier to make/lower the amount of files needed to make the trainer. Also to make the data amount lower also people can download faster.

Well that is what I assume is the reasoning behind the change in format. That and Mr. Antifun got more experience in creating trainers and he is able to do more advanced trainer coding

Kotamar

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that the game just got an major update and the most recent Trainer works Perfectly with the new game Version. Just spent 4hrs playing the game with the most recent Trainer working fine.

(Also the game is no longer Pre-Alpha it's now in the Alpha with this update)

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, its not working perfectly. Problem I have with the trainer is when you put in the "unlimited ammo" I constantly get this annoying b/s repeatedly spamming my screen as soon as a drone or aggressive creature or a trooper/cannon aims at you. You literally cannot fight anything because it stops you from attacking and targetting. Soon as you click continue, it disappears for a breath, and back.. and disappears for a breath, and back.. etc etc
20160414143353_1_zpsxqji2qas.jpg

Kotamar

Reaction score
Sorry, its not working perfectly. Problem I have with the trainer is when you put in the "unlimited ammo" I constantly get this annoying b/s repeatedly spamming my screen as soon as a drone or aggressive creature or a trooper/cannon aims at you. You literally cannot fight anything because it stops you from attacking and targetting. Soon as you click continue, it disappears for a breath, and back.. and disappears for a breath, and back.. etc etc
20160414143353_1_zpsxqji2qas.jpg

I'm getting this same message when I'm not using the trainer. So it's probably not the trainer causing the problem but maybe a massive bug in the Alpha build of the game. I think the dev's may have forgotten to add the NPC targeting code in the Alpha

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
if you turn off the F2 function for unlimited ammo... it stops... happens again when you turn it on.

Oddly, also happens when you use the texture gun or colour gun if the F2 function is on.

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Empyrion updated last night - Ver 1.2.0 0377 now. The 5.4.2.0 ver # no longer works :-(

raxxior

Reaction score
i use one that can give you inf jetpack x) nothing else works :/

Kotamar

Reaction score
Trainer no longer work for game Version Alpha 1.3.0

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Added Inf.Stats cheat which includes health ,oxygen , stamina and food .