Trainer Search

Kotamar

Reaction score
the only thing on V1.4.0 that didn't work was the inf. ammo
but thx Anti for the new trainer

mannesan

Reaction score
Hey there Mr Antifun and community.
Trainer is great, and i appreciate the time taken to give us this.
However, the last trainer v1.4.3.0404 isnt working on my end.
It starts, but runs in the background as if being idle.
Not sure if its the trainer or on my end, anyone else having problems?

Regardless, thx for your time.

Kotamar

Reaction score
Hey there Mr Antifun and community.
Trainer is great, and i appreciate the time taken to give us this.
However, the last trainer v1.4.3.0404 isnt working on my end.
It starts, but runs in the background as if being idle.
Not sure if its the trainer or on my end, anyone else having problems?

Regardless, thx for your time.

let me check the newest trainer and get back to you

Edit: the latest trainer works fine V1.4.3.0404

its on your end. Are you hitting the right corresponding keys? there is about a 15 second delay when you hit the key and activation

Last edited:

mannesan

Reaction score
let me check the newest trainer and get back to you

Edit: the latest trainer works fine V1.4.3.0404

its on your end. Are you hitting the right corresponding keys? there is about a 15 second delay when you hit the key and activation

Hmm, i figured it was on my end.
I dont know what the keys are, since the trainer starts, but no window pops up.
Opening up the task manager i can see the trainer running, but thats about it.
I gave it admin priviliges, and i also run it as admin, but still no active window
showing once i started it.

Ill look into it a bit more, see what is wrong on my end.
Thx for the reply Kotamar.

EDIT:
Ok i got it working now.
I had a pending steam client update and a restart, after that the trainer worked like
a charm.
Thx for the reply Kotamar, and once again, thank you for your time Mr Antifun.

Last edited:

Kotamar

Reaction score
Hmm, i figured it was on my end.
I dont know what the keys are, since the trainer starts, but no window pops up.
Opening up the task manager i can see the trainer running, but thats about it.
I gave it admin privileges, and i also run it as admin, but still no active window
showing once i started it.

Ill look into it a bit more, see what is wrong on my end.
Thx for the reply Kotamar.

EDIT:
Ok i got it working now.
I had a pending steam client update and a restart, after that the trainer worked like
a charm.
Thx for the reply Kotamar, and once again, thank you for your time Mr Antifun.

No Problem on here a lot and will try to help others out as well. Been using Anti's Trainers for quiet some time now and had nearly every problem most people do

knight72

Reaction score
i can't get it to work still i'm wondering maying its because i'm on windows 10. i have used trainers here before. i tried one for borderlands the first one the trainer worked fine but i did have windows 8 then.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i can't get it to work still i'm wondering maying its because i'm on windows 10. i have used trainers here before. i tried one for borderlands the first one the trainer worked fine but i did have windows 8 then.
The game version is 1.5.0 atm that's why, Trainer needs an update

knight72

Reaction score
Cause the game updated MrAntiFun will just have to redo the trainer just be patient.
i am patient lol i was just saying that it don't work for me even when it is updated. i guess you're just misunderstanding me. i know there was an update today but what i'm saying about the trainer has nothing to do with that.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i am patient lol i was just saying that it don't work for me even when it is updated. i guess you're just misunderstanding me. i know there was an update today but what i'm saying about the trainer has nothing to do with that.
I still don't understand you, even if you using the current version of the trainer on the same Version of the game it doesn't work ?

knight72

Reaction score
I still don't understand you, even if you using the current version of the trainer on the same Version of the game it doesn't work ?
yes current version of the trainer on the same version of the game and it wouldn't do anything not like it does in the video he posted on here. i'm going to try again when he updates it again hopefully i'll see it before they update the game again. i'll be glad when they start cutting down on the updates at least down to 2 times a month i'm sure he will too. oh and i know there is a delay after you hit the key's i waited more then long enough.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yes current version of the trainer on the same version of the game and it wouldn't do anything not like it does in the video he posted on here. i'm going to try again when he updates it again hopefully i'll see it before they update the game again. i'll be glad when they start cutting down on the updates at least down to 2 times a month i'm sure he will too.
haha yea they update the game so fast.

knight72

Reaction score
it's working for me now thanks for updating it. maybe it wasn't updated before but people was saying it worked at the time.

mannesan

Reaction score
it's working for me now thanks for updating it. maybe it wasn't updated before but people was saying it worked at the time.

If you are playing the game via steam, your game library will updated silently/in the background, this setting is set as default on steam client.
Empyrion Galactic Survival might have updated without you noticing it, and then you tried using the 1.4.3 trainer on the 1.5.0/1.5.2 version.

In my previous comment further up, i also had problems with the 1.4.3 trainer for the right version of the game, but it turned out steam client had an update and needed to be restarted, and after that everything worked. Maybe the steam client, game version and trainer version all need to be synced in order to work. :)