Trainer Search

ThulsA DM

Super Donor
Reaction score
is working 100% , Correctly activating and deactivating at will - (all options) , great work man.

completely flawless since last update

hauser

Master Donor
Reaction score
New version 1.4.0 Trainer no work.:(
New sistem EAC (Easy Anti Cheats), added.

Last edited:

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
You got in just before me. I just noticed its now 1.4.0 0395.... yep its stopped working again...

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
only getting 5 shots per sniper rifle for a 20--30 sec reload is really.. really painful atm :-(

knight72

Reaction score
don't know how you get the trainer to work all the keys in the trainer the game uses them. when i click on F1 to activate it i get the PDA so i don't get how it works. don't get why you don't use the number pad keys instead since the game don't use them.

Exeptions

Reaction score
don't know how you get the trainer to work all the keys in the trainer the game uses them. when i click on F1 to activate it i get the PDA so i don't get how it works. don't get why you don't use the number pad keys instead since the game don't use them.

You can change your keybindings in the game options.
So F1 and the others are free to use.

btw, trainer works perfectly on Sp and Mp

knight72

Reaction score

i tried changing it so the game wont use F1 but when i hit F1 the trainer don't make a sound. i'm not even sure which trainer to use i tried the first one on the list Empyrion Galactic Survival V3.4.1 Trainer +6 but nothing no sound from it when activating it.

Kotamar

Reaction score
i tried changing it so the game wont use F1 but when i hit F1 the trainer don't make a sound. i'm not even sure which trainer to use i tried the first one on the list Empyrion Galactic Survival V3.4.1 Trainer +6 but nothing no sound from it when activating it.

First of all Empyrion Galactic Survival V1.4.0.0395 Trainer +4 is the most recent one that works. It's the last one on the list. and Secondly when you hit the corresponding key for cheat it can take between 15-25 seconds to activate so just wait

Kotamar

Reaction score

First of all you SHOULDN'T EVEN BE USING ANY OF MR. ANTIFUN'S TRAINERS ON ANY ONLINE/MP GAME!!!

• You will be kicked from server's
  • Mr. Antifun will no longer update a game trainer if you use it for MP/online
  • You have an unfair advantage against other players and that goes against what Mr. Antifun is trying to accomplish

knight72

Reaction score
First of all Empyrion Galactic Survival V1.4.0.0395 Trainer +4 is the most recent one that works. It's the last one on the list. and Secondly when you hit the corresponding key for cheat it can take between 15-25 seconds to activate so just wait
thats odd 2 people posted on this page said that V1.4.0 don't work. i got something that i'm using now that has more to it. but thanks anyways for the reply. :)