Trainer Search

knight72

Reaction score
If you are playing the game via steam, your game library will updated silently/in the background, this setting is set as default on steam client.
Empyrion Galactic Survival might have updated without you noticing it, and then you tried using the 1.4.3 trainer on the 1.5.0/1.5.2 version.

In my previous comment further up, i also had problems with the 1.4.3 trainer for the right version of the game, but it turned out steam client had an update and needed to be restarted, and after that everything worked. Maybe the steam client, game version and trainer version all need to be synced in order to work. :)
wasn't any updates while i was playing because i didn't play it. i started up steam then the trainer then the game did what he said on here didn't work. i think the trainer just wasn't updated at the time. after he updated it yesterday it worked fine. what i don't get in the game says Alpha 1.5.2 0419 but his trainer he updated yesterday says 1.5.0.0412 don't see how it works the numbers don't match. there hasn't been any updates since he updated it.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys alright we understand, just use the latest version of the game should work fine.

Also I'm trying to work on Instant Blueprint, which means everytime you Crating it will be instantly without waiting :p
I'm kind of new to these kind of stuff so you might have to be patient lol, tried to find some HP value and Ammo, ammo address keeps changes but ill get it as some point

Exeptions

Reaction score
First of all you SHOULDN'T EVEN BE USING ANY OF MR. ANTIFUN'S TRAINERS ON ANY ONLINE/MP GAME!!!

• You will be kicked from server's
  • Mr. Antifun will no longer update a game trainer if you use it for MP/online
  • You have an unfair advantage against other players and that goes against what Mr. Antifun is trying to accomplish

Lol! I only said that it works too on multiplayer. I didn't say that I "use" it on multiplayer...
But thanks for listening the risks of use it on a mp game!

tz, good day anyway.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Two things:

1. Trainer works on 1.5.3 the newest update
2. When using Inf. Items make sure to disable it when you crafting something, for example in the constructor cause the item you crafting while Inf. Items is active will set it to 999

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Every place I go I enjoy having this amazing stacks of x999 :D

Also I did that in 2 minutes with Item Editor :rolleyes:

knight72

Reaction score
what did the anti cheat they added mess the trainer up? when i used it last week worked ok today i went to play i see they added a anti cheat now it wont work. i wouldn't think it would bother the trainer since the anti cheat it for multiplayer.

knight72

Reaction score
it needs to be updated again when they get the chance. only ones not working are stats and jet pack.

Last edited:

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Mr. Antifun. They've put the game to Ver 1.6.0 now :) just letting you know.

knight72

Reaction score
yep its 1.6.1 atm.... and nope.. trainer stopped working..
its 1.6.2 and only thing that don't work is stats and jet pack. i have been using a cheat engine. use stats and jet pack with that use ammo and items consumables with the trainer till they get this updated.

Mrholyshot

Reaction score
Hey, AntiFun what about to add new version trainer for new game version? Sorry for my English i'm Russian.

IDZ

Reaction score
An update would be awesome! Thanks in advance!