Trainer Search

kinqjojuh

Reaction score
How to do super city development? I activated the cheat and opened the city development but nothing happened. Can someone help me? :(

Big Apple

Reaction score
@kinqjojuh It turns every provinces development into 100 for base tax, base production, and base manpower. It's recommended to pause the game before you activate this. Otherwise, your enemy/other nations will get this advantages and possibly lag the game too. If you're paused, click the province you want to develop. Therefore, only the province you selected will be affected.

hck123a

Reaction score
Could you possibly add an option in trainer for Super Relations or something? So you can overextend, annex or randomly attack without penalties?

For the question above.. Activate super city development and then select one of your areas and build something. If there all slots are full delete something. Then it will work. Just be careful because this cheat for some reason also works on bots. If you click on their areas while they build something it will also grand them max development on that province. So when you done with your areas each time, turn it off.

Vasilij

Reaction score
Hey Could you Update it for the New Version it doesnt work for me anymore. Thank you its Awesome !!

qwe

Reaction score
Please add a cheat if possible for all provinces to have 100 development :)

Jacomas

Reaction score
the dharma dlc is coming soon, might want to wait until then to update the trainer.

AMN1992

Reaction score
Its impossible to download the latest trainer, says my download failed. And complains about viruses. The virus doesnt bother me, but i cant seem to block it in any ways.. Tried regedit.exe and inetcpl.cpl..
If you know whats going on i would really appreciate if you let me know whats wrong.