Trainer Search

TheThirdWheel

Reaction score
it did work but now it says that I cant use it it just deleted it self from my desk top and now I cant put it there any more it keeps on saying that the access is denied do you know why?

Tvrtko

Reaction score
game 1.18.3 prussia version trainer 1.18.1 ?
I'm not sure It should work do you use laptop ? If yes try holding "fn" on your laptop then press "F1" and wait a bit It should turn red.
it did work but now it says that I cant use it it just deleted it self from my desk top and now I cant put it there any more it keeps on saying that the access is denied do you know why?
Thats probably your antivirus turn it off while using trainer.

TheThirdWheel

Reaction score
I'm not sure It should work do you use laptop ? If yes try holding "fn" on your laptop then press "F1" and wait a bit It should turn red.

Thats probably your antivirus turn it off while using trainer.

Well do you know how to fix it? I also have a quick question does the trainer work online?
It says that I need to Verify its location

Tvrtko

Reaction score
Well do you know how to fix it? I also have a quick question does the trainer work online?
It says that I need to Verify its location

I don't know what antivirus are you using search online how to turn it off.

crazyboy12

Reaction score
thanks very much ,it works for 1.18.3 and would you like to add a cheat about missionary strength?thanks again

TheThirdWheel

Reaction score
I don't know what antivirus are you using search online how to turn it off.

Well I am using bit defender and I turn it off and then it worked for a second but then it just kept deleting it self and I also white listed it but it still deletes it self

nick2

Reaction score
does anyone know if truce timer counts down even if the time is frozen? I mean AI moves and acts as if time hasn't stopped

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added :-
  • Improved God Mode
  • Fixed cheats effecting AI

Mser123

Reaction score
Can someone explain how the Super Development works? What do you mean when you say "Open development window" ? I click on a province and it looks like the development is normal and nothing happened :/

PsycoCZ

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun, i love your trainer, but there is an issue with the super development, here is how to fix it:
-change super development form 25 to 30 so you get 90 in total, this way you can have all the buildings