Trainer Search

Zereth

Reaction score
All I'm really looking for in this trainer is a kind of Mega XP that would just be for leveling abilities and not your actual account level because if I level my account too fast instead I'd be playing with/against people I wouldn't be able to win with/against because my actual skill in the game would not be on par.

Kronoz

Reaction score
I've tried a cheat and confirm that increase XP to level 40 does not unlock the characters ...

"Domain Character" is the option to upgrade to maximum levels to unlock characters
We need those 2 options Trainer for this complete the full release

- maximun level xp
- maximun level domain character

Zereth

Reaction score
I've tried a cheat and confirm that increase XP to level 40 does not unlock the characters ...

"Domain Character" is the option to upgrade to maximum levels to unlock characters
We need those 2 options Trainer for this complete the full release

- maximun level xp
- maximun level domain character

That's exactly what I was talking about in my post earlier. You need to level the characters abilities before you can unlock the next character, icon, background, etc. until you get to unlocking the ultimate skin. What the Mega XP did was level your account and that is completely separate from leveling your character's abilities.

That's why I don't want to use the trainer quite yet. I don't want to be max level and not be able to compete with the people I'll be getting in games with. I'd rather be able to have everyone's abilities maxed out (3 stars, including the monsters) and still be able to learn the game better while I eventually reach the current max level (40).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Following options is done , Instant Evolve , Weak Monster and Super stats and achievements , First two are obvious however the third cheat will unlock the game achievement or the weapon achievement once you progress in the achievement , Meaning some guns require you to cause 24000 damage to the monster before it complete the star , With the cheat you just have to cause 1 damage and the cheat will make it 24000 , Still testing it tho and thinking about not releasing the cheat because if you use it on the game then go to multiplayer you will most likely get banned , Ideas? .

OrochiX

Reaction score
is it possible to make an invisible option when playing monster or hunters?

Kronoz

Reaction score
i wait trainer update for test xD

i run game in offline mode (pirate gamer xD)

rivaille

Reaction score
Hi guys , Following options is done , Instant Evolve , Weak Monster and Super stats and achievements , First two are obvious however the third cheat will unlock the game achievement or the weapon achievement once you progress in the achievement , Meaning some guns require you to cause 24000 damage to the monster before it complete the star , With the cheat you just have to cause 1 damage and the cheat will make it 24000 , Still testing it tho and thinking about not releasing the cheat because if you use it on the game then go to multiplayer you will most likely get banned , Ideas? .
Mrantifun if they use it in multiplayer it's on their own risk. People who are playing singleplayer needs this cheat. I am waiting for weeks for this cheat and others too. That's the only cheat I was looking for. And now you tell me you won't release the trainer because you will get banned. They can also use your trainer in multiplayer and also get banned. It's on their own risk.

rivaille

Reaction score
Mrantifun if they use it in multiplayer it's on their own risk. People who are playing singleplayer needs this cheat. I am waiting for weeks for this cheat and others too. That's the only cheat I was looking for. And now you tell me you won't release the trainer because you will get banned. They can also use your trainer in multiplayer and also get banned. It's on their own risk.
P.S. Ask the people about who wants this cheat. I am pretty sure it's 10 of the 10 by an example. So please release it.

PREDATOR1121

Master Donor
Reaction score
I would still like to play multiplayer but I would like to rank everything up more, I would use the trainer at my own risk mrantifun.

OrochiX

Reaction score
lol i never even touched multiplayer the ai is better then some players online and you get the same unlocks in singleplayer as you do multiplayer xD

Hordor

Donor
Reaction score

Release it to premium members only , they should pay for the risk first if they want to .
also it will gave you an idea how many people really want it

Last edited:

derpy mcgee

Reaction score
Release it to premium members only , they should pay for the risk first if they want to .
On the other hand it is an option in the trainer and people should use with caution like all trainers.

RavenSinger

Reaction score

Just like Cheat Happens? ...right. Any other stellar suggestions?

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score

It does sound a bit risky, but there's always that inherent risk. I say release it with a warning on the trainer proper about it.

Zereth

Reaction score

I don't know, I would think that if you use the trainer in offline mode and then turn off the trainer when you want to go back to online that you would be ok. Or are you thinking that suddenly having the stats when you go back on would get you in trouble? For me, I used a trainer for Dark Souls and had my stats maxed out with my character level still low and was playing it online and never had a problem. This was playing with trainer enhanced stats for months while still being able to play online with no trouble at all. I mean yeah it's 2 separate games, but you could still be ok. I never used trainers while doing anything multiplayer (like inf. health, energy, mana, etc.). Just for single player and then I close the trainer for multiplayer.

I mean, it's something to try out. Leveling every ability is kind of a pain.. :confused: