Trainer Search

Kronoz

Reaction score
I do not understand because "voices" of users appear recommending that trainers climb for "gold members" only when the scheme Mr.Antifun has never been charged a penny for their work, rather share nonprofit.

I think that this other type of users with their "recommendations".

Quang Ly

Reaction score
Release it to premium members only , they should pay for the risk first if they want to .
also it will gave you an idea how many people really want it
It sound like you want Mr.antifun to become Cheat happen............ that just ******* dumb sorry, those who support him should donate instead of Pay, free is free but he should stick with this, instead of charging these for money. I rather have him doing this, have people donate and help him out instead of Premium shit, if you like him you should support him instead of being premium or not

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just came back from college , I will go make breakfast then finish up on the trainer, I don't sell trainers , Donating and supporting me is a choice you make yourself i won't make anyone pay money for my trainers .

lukaboy

Reaction score
The achievement option puts you at the top of all leaderboards with 1 million something wins.

Be careful.

Jokerfish

Reaction score
Ouch. Maybe add an option to reset online stats? I cant imagine it would reset your local data and make you lose unlocks. I'd like to keep my level but I could care less about topping the leaderboards.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I said use at your own risk and never use that option if you play the game online , There isn't much i can do for you after you activate the cheat .

PREDATOR1121

Master Donor
Reaction score
I said use at your own risk and never use that option if you play the game online , There isn't much i can do for you after you activate the cheat .
MrAntiFun is right, He gave us fair warning guys :) no need for multiplayer anyways, the ai is pretty smart by itself

Jokerfish

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I didn't use it online. Once activated, your rounds played number shoots through the roof even if you play a solo game.

edit: The leaderboards have been cleared of the people who were stuck at the top. This version of the trainer should be removed.

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. I just bought Evolve yesterday. I am annoyed when I block the Evolve Exe in firewall in hope to prevent possible VAC ban in Singleplayer and I just get a message "there is an issue with your Evolve account" and have to force quit. It wants to connect to the servers even when I wish to play singleplayer so I am a bit worried that VAC bans may be issued in singleplayer and that's a precident I don't want game devs to set.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. I just bought Evolve yesterday. I am annoyed when I block the Evolve Exe in firewall in hope to prevent possible VAC ban in Singleplayer and I just get a message "there is an issue with your Evolve account" and have to force quit. It wants to connect to the servers even when I wish to play singleplayer so I am a bit worried that VAC bans may be issued in singleplayer and that's a precident I don't want game devs to set.

Well since i'm not expert, you can try to launch game via steam offline mode

do not trust my word, make sure to check it with MrAntiFun or with another expert!

Latman

Reaction score
well... Community Moderator at Evolve Steam Forums. said
Hey,

I think VAC is turned for Solo play too. Please refrain yourself from using trainer/hack software. You are risking your account.

Cheers, THISaint

so... as it was said here... use it at your own risk... cause VAc can ban you even after 1-2 months you have been using trainer etc.. thats how its working.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Use at your own risk

Read this and do not ask if its safe to play with trainer on Single-Player

lukaboy

Reaction score
Just play in steam offline mode. You can't connect to VAC servers without steam being online, you're just connecting to 2k's stats servers, which contain nothing but leaderboard data.

HerrDerr

Reaction score
I just pull out my wifi dongle just to be sure,
game loads up fine still :)