Trainer Search

kriel

Reaction score
Game Update to v.6.1 Hot Fix now :mad: Trainer v.6.0 no work with new update v.6.1

o_O LOL

Edit:

You can use the Trainer v.6.0 in the game Evolve updated to version v.6.1 (today) ,
copying the "executable" version v.6.0

In this way the game runs smoothly and you can use the Trainer

;)

I'm confused what to do or how this works. Help pls?

Kronoz

Reaction score
This works thanks!

But I am unable to search for any matches in multiplayer with the 6.0 "Excecutable" file ;(

Obviously you can not use the multiplayer mode because the executable is for a previous version to the latest, to achieve operating the trainer only available in this game, at least until mr.antifun upgrade to the latest version 6.1

Buddman

Reaction score
Ant-fun..which trainer is working at the moment i just tried some and they didn't work

santu_1977

Reaction score
This trainer its only for a "solo mode"? This mode its the offline??
Pls update the trainer!

Last edited:

u04

Reaction score
I would like to see free camera and freeze AI options in future version :) 16 december goes live new game patch btw.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yeh it wouldn't inject
Game was updated ,Anticheating tools were added more to the game ,I think i have updated this title long enough and seems like game developers don't want people cheating in the game even in single player ,So i decided to hold this title and stop updating it , I can bypass the new anticheats fairly easy but couple more updates and the developers will just update and add more anticheats ,I may or may not get back to this title in the future ,Will check out your responses .

bobba313

Reaction score
Well it would be great if you can update the game more MrAntiFun! :)

bobba313

Reaction score
Or is the case so that you can't update anymore? Because i would love to se an update soon ^^