Trainer Search

Kotamar

Reaction score
ok so Inf.Strength Point and Inf.Skill Pointsboth crash the game when u go into the green portol

Turn off the Inf. STR and Inf. Skill, enter green portal, spend points then exit when no points left, Then re-activate cheats. Shouldn't crash if you do it that way.

orangetuna

Reaction score
so the trainer broke my game. infinite exp crashes the game when entering the portal. no way to remove it unless I back track my game far.

Manglerot

Reaction score
Hey the trainer isn't working for me it says insufficient system resources when I try to launch it and then it deletes itself.

0_SHAMAN_0

Reaction score
Отключил антивирус а толку нет. Чит не работает и это факт! Я что только не делал но чит не работает!

Andromeda

Reaction score
The trainer seems to have stopped working. I've put it into the games steam directory, given it admin etc but it won't activate :/

NewZanzibar

Reaction score
Yeah, no longer seems to be working as of 2018. Can't get it to activate either.

Acromaa

Reaction score
Inf. mana doesn't work, mana depends on Inf. health. It works when inf health is activated, but if I desactivate Inf Health so Inf mana stop working when I have damage.