Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
i guess this one is not for the keyboard play..... f1 , f2, and f3 are used for the interaction -_- , so i cant make interaction and keep infinite hp etc.. (ok its just temporary anyway, but still between interaction and cheats, i cant remember when is activate or not)

xLightning5x

Reaction score
Great trainer. However, it doesn't help that one of the options boosts your Physique, Toughness, and Health all to 9,999,999. Here are three reasons why this bothers me. 1, for some reason it affects my ability to kick chickens, literally leaving them in place when I kick them. This is bad because it prevents me from getting the rewards from the chicken kicking competition. 2, this somehow affects my ability to pull the sword from the stone. 3, every time I run into the skill trainer, located in the Guild, it causes my game to crash. If a fix for this could come out, such as reverting the 3 strength abilities down to 7, that would be much appreciated. To be honest, when we're given an infinite health and mana cheat, I think it's unnecessary for me to be able to 1 hit things.

Silencer2007

Reaction score
When i put the skill points and inf xp on game crashes on me when i go in the skill portal thing ? Help thanks

Superprokop

Reaction score
Not sure if you would do this because of how older the game is, but would it be possible to lock combo at a higher number than 10?

R34per

Reaction score
YOU my friend... are the best trainer provider out there... I'd recomend you for years! btw thanks for the trainers and keep up the good work!I'd keep my Firewall and anti-virus programs off for your stuff anytime! ;D

P.S... I think it's possible to make a trainer for Counter strike global offensive... something client-side like... wireframe view to see people through walls or to view gun tracers and remove smoke... I mean... it still uses Valve's old consoles... so whatever was in old counter-strikes could potentially be used in CS:GO... almost like call of duty where you could change the text document of the profile (or some file like that) and just add:

thereisacow "1337"

bind "#" "god"
bind "#" "fly"
bind "#" "giveall"
bind "#" "sf_use_infiniteammo 1" (something like that)
and so on...
(directly under the whole paragraph of controls codes)

the above used to be for call of duty games probably from CoD:WaW but I found out it actually can be used in black-ops 1 as well...

which just says (as an example) how similar games have the same cheat methods... (but since CoD:BO 2, that cheat method doesn't work)

Last edited:

Muzz

Reaction score
can there be an update to add in Infinite Silver Keys or Items please?

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
I dont mean to spam, but after some extensive testing. Inf mana does not work. It work at first, i would say 5hrs in, then it completely stop. Just giving an update to the game

Kinglur

Reaction score
does this works on 1.0.8767.0 version of the game?
pd: pardon my english

Darthruble

Reaction score
for me when i use the inf. strength, skill, and magic points my game crashes am i doing something wrong... and sometimes it doesnt even show the 999999999 for those areas even tho i have them enabled its like it tries to do it then it crashes... :/ not sure if i cant b in game or something.... thx and awesome work MrAntiFun

Darthruble

Reaction score
hmm i wonder y theirs a Trojan virus when i try to open it........ fake

and its not fake u use it for dark souls prepare to die edition, fable anni version, and dragons dogma ...... mayb ur just doing it wrong :/

Spawn705

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer but it is possible to create a large CM combo, I mean 10 is good but is not enough for normal xp grind!

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
I'd really appreciate it if you could update this trainer to include "infinite fishing line strength" or something like that for the fishing minigame, as at higher levels it becomes extremely hard to pull in anything, the line snaps in two miss-hits giving you a grace period of one button mash, and since the game is designed around mashing the A button as fast as possible to reel the fish in (with periods of time where pressing the A button can snap the line when the fish pulls back) it's literally impossible with heavy items at max strength.

Any chance of adding that? Or information on how one could find the value using Cheat Engine or something? Thanks in advance if so!

Also for guys complaining about F1-F2-F3 options, this game was originally designed for the Xbox classic. Built from the ground up for a gamepad, specifically an Xbox one. The game plays like trash with PC controls - use a gamepad. They're cheap, easy to learn, and relaxing, and won't interfere with the trainer either.