Trainer Search

Blkdrgn

Reaction score
This is my first time using a trainer. Will it work with the Steam version, and if it does, are there any compatibilities issues such as versions?

Edit: Nevermind, it works.

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
The games awful though a stuttering mess on a Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz and GTX 980.
At least it made me play the original one again though which is far better in every respect including graphics :)

Athazel

Reaction score
Really good trainer, thanks!

The games awful though a stuttering mess on a Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz and GTX 980.
At least it made me play the original one again though which is far better in every respect including graphics :)
good, I'm not the only one who thinks the original got better graphics =P

erivanilsom

Reaction score
NÃO conseguido Ativa O Fable Anniversary V1.00 Trainer +18 esta Dando f1 e inválido

Ph4nt0m1991

Reaction score
why is it that when i use these cheats the second i go to use my skills to upgrade strength etc my game crashes

xnbring

Reaction score
does anyone know how to rebind the Context Sensitive Keys (F1, F2, & F3) they kinda f**k with the trainer
i dont know how you would rebind hard-coded keybinds, but there is a workaround. Use a program called Process Hacker 2. It suspends programs and stuff.
  • when you download process hacker 2, load up your fable anniversary game and the trainer
  • go in ur game, continue game whatever do ur stuff
  • load up all the cheats that u want (that u know u want for sure including health/mana)
  • when that's done, go to process hacker 2 and find Fable Anniversary V1.00 Trainer + 18 MrAntiFun.EXE
  • find the cheat engine symbol under it
  • right-click it and click suspend
  • now u shouldnt be able to use that damned trainer any more, BUT the cheats should be enabled in-game, so u dont need to worry about F1, F2 or F3
  • if u wanna put more cheats in, u need to right click the cheat engine one and resume, then u can just suspend it again if need be

Maximus19

Reaction score
I dont know whats going on,but everytime i try to run the trainer Says Not Responding...I remove it and re-download it but again the problem remain still same,Any suggestions?

RageTheBeast

Super Donor
Reaction score
So, let me re-verify that I understand; so you need to launch the game first and then the trainer?
Afterwards, to activate the cheats, you need to tab out of the game to activate the cheats?

I as well had a problem activating the trainer, I kept hearing a dinging sound everytime I pressed F1, but I had the game screen up.
So somehow the game disables my ability to use the F1 key.

What is a key simulator, btw? Does it somehow free-up the F1-12 keys?
Apologies, I am very unfamiliar with all of this. Thank you in advance.

Athazel

Reaction score
Just open the game then the trainer activate it, choose the options you wish then close the trainer click on "close" and the options will stay and you will also can use f1, f2,f3 etc without problems.

I tested this and it worked.

Last edited:

Maximus19

Reaction score
Thanks but i tried once more but this time a different method i disabled F-Lock from the keyboard and NumLock and enable them back and worked....And also went to properties for trainer and unblock it was blocked.Perhaps it stop working cause i had format my pc and reinstall windows and every trainer i had on wasnt working till i try this above

Last edited:

RageTheBeast

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just open the game then the trainer activate it, choose the options you wish then close the trainer click on "close" and the options will stay and you will also can use f1, f2,f3 etc without problems.

I tested this and it worked.

Thank you. This method DOES work fully. No additional programs are required to run this trainer. I wish to gratefully thank you and the maker of this trainer. The only things I miss from the old Fable TLC trainer is the one hit kill and infinite silver keys. But I cannot complain. Infinite health and mana and freeze time on some quest were important. Until I am skillful enough to do Heroic Mode without it. Much thanks.

Maximus19

Reaction score
pffff!!!The trainer works fine others things influence me, Before i use that trainer the game was fine,Till i activate it the game start freezing every 5 seconds atleast,I download update of the game,and i see no solution to this,I run as administrator i set options very low,and yet Cant FIX IT the problem is the audio is lagging is sound a bit like didididididdadadddada and after another 5-8 minutes dididididdidid I mean i cant play it now it became unplayable.

Maximus19

Reaction score
Why you cant make a trainer when you close the game the cheats will be de-activate it Everytime i run Trainer,and accidently forgot to save it without trainer and getting back the game lags freeze,and make pretty much the whole thing unplayable for me....So im really thinkin of remove fable anniversary and download THE ORIGIN FABLE TLC....Instead of facing those problems I must playing the same mission over and over....:(

rolliraser

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
First Things first.
You make an Assome job here! All Trainers I Downloaded this Far work Instantly. (By the way, I'm from Germany so please Excuse any bad Writing.:confused:)
My Problem Is That Fable Anniversery (bought on Steam lastes Version) Crashes If I use any Xp Cheats from the Trainer and then step into the Skill Portal.
No Erorror Massage Just Freezes Up and i have to quit Via Taks-Manager.
Can you help me?
Tryed Anything thats been Sugesstet here

Thanks
Happy to read any Response.

Last edited:

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll pick this up after I finish how to survive. :)

dohert42

Reaction score
Can you make one for Fable the lost chapters? I really dont feel like paying 30 dollars just for the anniversary addition.

RageTheBeast

Super Donor
Reaction score
Can you make one for Fable the lost chapters? I really dont feel like paying 30 dollars just for the anniversary addition.
There is already one out there made for Fable the Lost Chapters. I remember using it. Look for the +24 trainer for Fable the Lost Chapters by Hesperus. It even has infinite silver keys if I remember correctly.

Shirake

Reaction score
Thanks You mr Anti fun and good work for this trainer ^^