Trainer Search

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Hey,

Just wanted to make some suggestions for your updated trainers for Fallout 4. The latest you have still works for most of the hotkeys, but I have other trainers I use along side of yours till I can get a trainer with more working options.

Another trainer I use along side yours is LinGon Fallout 4 which you can find at https://twitter.com/ThatLinGon_TW along with many of his other trainers. So far none I have downloaded have been unsafe. I use his for 2 games currently which are Just Cause 3, and Fallout 4.

Features I would personally like to see in your next update,

* Infinite HP / Health
* Infinite AP / Stamina
* Infinite Items
* Infinite Weight
* Infinite Bottle Caps
* Infinite Bobby Pins
* Infinite Ammunition
* Instant Lockpicking (As seen in LinGon's Trainer)
* Stealth / Invisible (As seen in LinGon's Trainer)
* Increase Time of Day (As seen in LinGon's Trainer)
* Super Accuracy (As seen in LinGon's Trainer)
* No Reload / Recoil
* Free Crafting
* Easy Terminal Hack
* Freeze Settlement Size
* Unlimited Settlement Size (As seen at modsfallout4.com)

Unlimited Settlement Size Trainer,
http://www.modsfallout4.com/trainer-unlimited-settlement-size/

I personally am in no rush for such changes as I am quite sure I will be playing this game for many years to come, but these are things I would very much like to see in this game in a trainer.

Thank you in advance!

PS: The only thing not working in your trainer is the infinite items.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer has ,
  • Inf.Health - -Also includes Inf.Core Energy in the same cheat
  • Inf.AP
  • NO Radioactivity
  • Inf.Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Inf.Items
  • Inf.Weight
  • Mega Exp -- When killing enemy you get 1000X Exp
  • Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock
  • Unbreakable Pins --- if you have the bobby pins don't break perk, and have the pin cheat on, it will crash your game, every time you pick a lock so don't use it if you have the perk
  • Fly Mode -- Must have Health cheat on otherwise you will die when going down
  • Inf.Attribute Points -- Open Perks Special Window and select an ability to upgrade then you will have 200 perks
  • Inf.Core Energy
  • Super Speed
  • Free Crafting
  • Inf.Bottles Caps
  • Freeze Settlement Size

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Yes I understand that, but one of them is broken as many players have stated before. I was just asking if you would consider the requested in the updated version but no worries. I am fine with just using two trainers, or mods only. Created a mod for 50,000 to all resistances which is more then enough for me when running around. So I may just stick with mods.

Thanks for the reply.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I didn't know the game updated , Will check it out .

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
No worries bro the only one not working is the Infinite Items which is not even an issue in game with your option for free crafting. As I said I use more then one together with yours, and sometimes I just find the temp hex values to get the values up. No worries, its all good. I just made the suggestion as that would be an epic Fallout 4 trainer with all those options being build in being no one else has made one with all those things built in.

In any cause I am on Nexus right now sending you some traffic. Someone asking for a trainer for Kenshi, and just found you have one so I will post a link there to here. Gotta love that free traffic!

Take care