Trainer Search

Sachi

Reaction score
Mrantifun, please make a cheat with unlimited perk points. I see it's already in the trainer but it doesn't seem to work. Or do I need to activate it from the beginning?
hes working on it atm ^^ just be patient ;) it takes time

Bane Thunder

Reaction score
So say I set my Special stats to 10 each using console commands, how can I get points to put into Perks without raising my level? Anyone know?

I don’t want God mode or anything like that.

I do however want a lot of Action Points/infinite (if possible without god mode) & all perks :D

zerakh

Reaction score
Hey, thx a bunch for the trainer! Awesome work, as usual :D
I have just one issue though, when I use the inf carry weight, I seem to be stuck on 330 weight, that's 30 more than my maximum capacity :eek:
Am I the only one with this problem?

Djadik

Master Donor
Reaction score
So say I set my Special stats to 10 each using console commands, how can I get points to put into Perks without raising my level? Anyone know?

I don’t want God mode or anything like that.

I do however want a lot of Action Points/infinite (if possible without god mode) & all perks :D
player.setlevel 250 is enough for all perks

apophis

Reaction score
Please add
easy unlocks- you can force unlock every lock
easy hacks- every password give access to the terminal
Achivement unlocked - You'll get achievements even with the console commands

CorpZ

Reaction score
Hi guys ,Most of the difficult cheats are done ,Will now work on resources and items cheat fixing and possibly crafting cheats , About th Infinite Power cheat requested it refer to the Suit Core energy right?.
Fusion Cores, just make them max and you can use suit as much as you like. Items cheat only froze if you kept it on. I would normally activate in Workshop mode and then de-activate when leaving workshop mode. Put a good few hours into the game whilst using your trainer. Inf weight didn't seem to work for me following the instructions. Looking forward to see the updated trainer. Cheers ;)

pbeezy

Reaction score
Thanks for your work!

Can you add:

Add Fusion Core
an unlimited ammo and an no reload?

I know you have it already but I like to watch the reload animations on some of the guns (I'm weird :p)

thanks again!

Bane Thunder

Reaction score
player.setlevel 250 is enough for all perks

Thanks man, but I want to obtain the perks without levelling. I don't want to out level the enemies so they all just get one shotted :( I still wanna enjoy the game with just all the perks unlocked.

Does the trainer give infinite Action Points? Although i'd rather just set it to a high number so i dont have to keep the trainer on in the background. Anyone know how to increase base Actions points via console commands?

dopelfinger

Reaction score
player.setlevel 500 give me 247 perks points

but when you use this cheat perks not work all time

you must try all time and when you got perks window you win:)

p.s

before you enter the cheat save game and when you use cheat and perks not work dont load again(exit game and try again).

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Yup, I meant the suit core, but I have found a way around it so its good :p The cores weigh nothing so I just INF items and got myself a few thousand of the things haha