Trainer Search

yama

Reaction score
For some reason I cant activate the trainer I have the game running but its a no go for me. I enjoy using your trainers MAF but this one is a no go for me.

Bellri

Reaction score
Works like a charm. Only issue I had was getting stuck in my power armor innersuit even when exiting my power armor, and couldn't get it off.

ate0ate

Reaction score
Definitely crash when transferring items into containers i build in base building mode.

Gummi

Reaction score
Is there a possibility that you can put infinite building size. So I can build all I want :) Can't stand the capacity Fallout 4 has on building things in your Settlements.

NoMan Nolan

Reaction score

Current Trainer:
Fallout 4 V1.00 Trainer +8
Fallout 4 V1.1.29.0.0 Trainer +12
Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +13 -- Crafting Items fixed in this release

Options:
  1. Inf.Health - -Also includes Inf.Core Energy in the same cheat
  2. Inf.AP
  3. NO Radioactivity
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. No Reload
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Inf.Weight
  8. Mega Exp -- When killing enemy you get 1000X Exp
  9. Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock
  10. Unbreakable Pins
  11. Fly Mode -- Must have Health cheat on otherwise you will die when going down
  12. Inf.Attribute Points -- Open Perks Special Window and select an ability to upgrade then you will have 200 perks
  13. Inf.Core Energy

Notice:
  • For attribute points cheat you need to edit your character and you will have 70 points to spend and max everything
  • For Weight cheat you have to either gain an item or remove an item while cheat activate and all items weight will turn to 1
  • For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item or spend as many of an item as you want , Be warned it may bug things with mission quests so turn it off when wanting to pick something importent
  • Backup your game save just incase .
Game crashes when attempting to trade with all train options activated.

pbeezy

Reaction score
Definitely crash when transferring items into containers i build in base building mode.

Turn off infinite items. Also MrAntiFun, the infinite items option is still not working at the bench / weapon smith. Could you also add an option for unlimited objects in settlements?

thanks for all your work

pbeezy

Reaction score
Anyone looking for unlimited settlement objects can google Nexus Fallout 4 and in there top mods in page 2 they have a MOD you can download and open with Cheat Engine to have infinite amount of objects in a settlement.

vasinvan

Reaction score
Thank you, man, for trainer! As always work.
Achievements work well but sometimes game crashes.
As previously noted I will try to turn off infinite items to avoid gamecrashing.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
infinite items works sometimes when building things.

Ive had to use console commands for items for building, this does not disable achievements.

vasinvan

Reaction score
Hmm, I thought when you use a console achvmnts not working.
Ok, I will try it.

Joujoudu14

Reaction score
Suggestion : It would be great to add this function ==> Unlock all locations. In order to fast travel everywhere :)
Btw great job MrAntifun.