Trainer Search

Yerycho

Reaction score
""Game is updated to 1.2.37 and when using the trainer it crashes""

CT tablet use BEST way! ...but this trainer working for me without crash. / Steam v. /

Last edited:

whilhu

Reaction score
thank you i had some problems with the no reload and the free crafting, no reload stays on forever and the health one too, the free crafting does not work for the weapon mods or any type of crafting it only works on settlements

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Free Crafting doesn't seem to be working for weapons,armor,power armor or chems. Fix please?

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Free Crafting doesn't seem to be working for weapons,armor,power armor or chems. Fix please?
it works but you most have enough material in each section, then if you have Inf items and easy craft activated this cheats will multiply your resources obviously after u craft something else.

Na'Roon

Reaction score
MAF, Bethesda did something when they updated the game to 1.2.37 and now the inf money no longer works in the Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +17 could you please update the trainer again.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
MAF, Bethesda did something when they updated the game to 1.2.37 and now the inf money no longer works in the Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +17 could you please update the trainer again.

yeah they even messed with the console money cheat max u can give yourself is 5ok no matter what amount you type in

but use this player.additem f 50000

Ashuraman

Reaction score
it works but you most have enough material in each section, then if you have Inf items and easy craft activated this cheats will multiply your resources obviously after u craft something else.

Interesting,wish someone had explained THAT to me before...

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Glad to help, now I remember I got one problem with ceramic; but you can get a lot of in Sanctuary Hills wrecking baths.

yeah i got tons of that already.Not gonna spend TOO Long building a settlement,mostly gonna upgrade weapons and armor and move on

Arukas

Reaction score
cant seem to get the item cheat to work properly. is it supposed to duplicate an item thats already in a stack? for example how do i duplicate the stealthboy if i currently have two?

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
cant seem to get the item cheat to work properly. is it supposed to duplicate an item thats already in a stack? for example how do i duplicate the stealthboy if i currently have two?
You just would be able to "duplicate" resources that are needed for crafting, don´t know if stealthboy is a material required to craft something else