Trainer Search

parallellinial

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with the trainer on game version 1.2.37.0.0 except for infinite caps cheat rest works fine
You are completely right. My mistake. It was because I couldn't activate cheats from ingame. (I did get the ativation sound though. Just have to activate them out of game)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
You are completely right. My mistake. It was because I couldn't activate cheats from ingame. (I did get the ativation sound though. Just have to activate them out of game)

i am glad you got it to work and if that was what your problem was then try to remember it because your solution is how i allways activate all the trainers MAF makes

Sicktag

Reaction score
I mostly use the trainer to be able to build as much as I want with out the size cap.

Glorakoth

Reaction score
I have version 1.1.29.0.0 of the game and when I try using V1.0 trainer it works for a little bit then will crash shortly after, any tips?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I have version 1.1.29.0.0 of the game and when I try using V1.0 trainer it works for a little bit then will crash shortly after, any tips?

try to find away to update your game and then use
Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +17

Goaty

Reaction score
Yes, the new patch is out, Mr. Antifun, can you update your trainer to work with the newest patch please? It was released on Steam yesterday and the 'Inf Items' option doesn't work anymore, it won't even activate. Also 'Inf Caps' isn't working either.

wttwjr

Reaction score
I have posted an update trainer request in the "trainer problems" section. Hopefully we can get a fix soon. FLING has updated his trainer already on GCW but we don't want to go there. We support MAF!

AndrewK

Reaction score
Calm down guys :) MAF will update it when he has time, don't rush him. Plus fallout 4 first DLC is coming out soon which will mean another update... doesn't make sense to update it until bioware is done messing around with the code.

But I could be wrong... "early 2016" could mean late march.

Last edited:

bvfd713

Reaction score
My game crashes when I play with the trainer. I bought it from steam and im not sure if anyone else is having an issue. I have an alienware pc as well if that makes any difference. thank you for the awesome trainers