Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , For crafting bots or anything other than physical items make sure you have Inf.Items on and it will allow you to craft whatever you want and keep your resources from going down .

bobba313

Reaction score
I am patient, Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to let him now :) No need for that talk, I saw that no one talked about the new DLC and so on and so forth. So i just wanted to let him and everyone else know! :)

Jesus Flores

Donor
Reaction score
I am sorry for my bad english. It is only to comment that the trainer Inf.Ap new dlc not working. Anyway, congratulations on the excellent work.

Alaswing

Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Anti, thanks for all your work, i cant seem to make the inf item cheat to work, any ideas?

And theres another problem, if i use the inf AP cheat, my hp does not go down either if i recive damage, and thats kinda not cool!.

Last edited:

kimartsync

Reaction score
just trying the new trainer with the DLC, i dunno if it just me, but the inf.health and inf. AP not working for me, good sire. My health still depleted when i got shoot, and my AP still depleted too..
not sure for the other option, i only try inf. HP, AP, and ammo.. ammo works just fine..
just letting you know, but thank you so much sire

Fenris1991

Reaction score
FOR FREE CRAFTINg you have to put infinite items
i recommend put stuff (least one of each) and craft a small mod this will bring all stats (if its lower) to 99

Fenris1991

Reaction score
just trying the new trainer with the DLC, i dunno if it just me, but the inf.health and inf. AP not working for me, good sire. My health still depleted when i got shoot, and my AP still depleted too..
not sure for the other option, i only try inf. HP, AP, and ammo.. ammo works just fine..
just letting you know, but thank you so much sire
had same issue and i didnt use that cods

Sicktag

Reaction score
Of course there are always mods and console codes as well.

Jeremigh

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun, while I don't have the issues with your trainer such as these, I did notice my inf. core energy would not stay up while the F2 cheat was activited. everything else was fine...

nAgent

Reaction score
The latest version of the trainer. (1.4.132.0.0)
If you have already downloaded Wasteland Workshop DLC just wait for new trainer to release.
Old one wont work. Hope MAF releases it soon. I like his trainers.

james12345

Reaction score
If you have already downloaded Wasteland Workshop DLC just wait for new trainer to release.
Old one wont work. Hope MAF releases it soon. I like his trainers.
I didnt buy the dlc at all ... The regular health trainer just wont work

Edit: There is no steam workshop for fallout 4

panzercracker

Reaction score
IMO, Fallout 4's console command is very strong and easy to use. So far, I not yet you any trainer for Bethesda games because their console comman >.>

nAgent

Reaction score
I didnt buy the dlc at all ... The regular health trainer just wont work

Edit: There is no steam workshop for fallout 4
The game itself got an update bro! even if you dont have DCLs the game version is different from the trainer.
We'll have to wait till MAF updates it and releases new trainers for both DLC and non DLC version. so we can download whichever we requires and enjoy modding again.

Edit: I never said Steam Workshop. I said Wasteland Workshop the DLC which released yesterday. So game got an update. but old trainer is working fine for me. just bugs out sometime.

Last edited: