Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
what notice?

Notice:
  • With every time you click the speed up cheat hokey the speed will go higher and higher .
  • You must gain 1 Karma point for the Karma cheat to work .
First page

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
If there is a new trainer with fixes for 1.4, thanks once again MAF

sjoerd12

Reaction score
Hi all.
Is there any way you can add super jump to the trainer?

My save game is bugged, and spawns me somewhere in the mission where i cant progress.
Restarting the mission doesnt help, and abandoning the mission is not an option.

guymay

Reaction score
Why every time i open the trainer it disappear from the folder , and i have to extract it again .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
1.5 HERE

Just upgrade your game version :)

Yeah bud :) Did. Just haven't tried it out. ******* HOOKED on Dragon Age....47 hours so far ive played and not even close to the end lolz.

Best game or ok, RPG, in YEARS!!. Best one since Mass Effect series.

Tho the last ME came out in 2010, I thought they would have released another Mass Effect by now...ofc, not with Commander Shepard, but Bioware said they are going to make more ME games, so i assume that means a new storyline...probably based on you're actions on how you finished ME3

I need a trainer for ME 1 tho. :(

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Why every time i open the trainer it disappear from the folder , and i have to extract it again .

Turn off your AV or add the trainer to the trusted program list. If using McAfee, its Real Time Scanning you gotta turn off. And make sure to change the options for when the AV runs a full sys scan. Exclude the folders that the trainers or whatever is in man

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Is there any way you can add super jump to the trainer?

My save game is bugged, and spawns me somewhere in the mission where i cant progress.
Restarting the mission doesnt help, and abandoning the mission is not an option.

What mission?

And yes, Super Jump would save a good 15 mins of running around trying to figure out a way to whatever objective marker.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
What mission?

And yes, Super Jump would save a good 15 mins of running around trying to figure out a way to whatever objective marker.

+1 for a super jump option. Pain-in-the-a** in certain places you need to jump higher to reach your mission objective.

sjoerd12

Reaction score
What mission?

Where you join the Golden Path to take one of Min's fortresses, after this mission you have to confront pagan.
Since you are supposed to be in the north/east part of town, you can progress north by using the car there.

But since I ran down during the end of the first mission, I was in the South/East of the town.
Normally you are not allowed to go back in to Kyrat, so going into town will get you "Failed" and start over.
Since I'm on the wrong side, I can't go to the right side anymore.

I tried climbing the mountain on the side, but can't quite reach the road. With superjump I can.

And since I can go in to Kyrat, I tried to find a buzzer, but there is nothing in the rest of the map, no Golden Path/Royal Army, no Vehicles only a couple Locals in the towns.

34o3rdi.png

This is the map where I'm stuck.

Balirka

Reaction score
Notice:
  • With every time you click the speed up cheat hokey the speed will go higher and higher .
  • You must gain 1 Karma point for the Karma cheat to work .
First page

well yes, i saw that, but that doesn't help much with the trainer simply not activating (F1 key doesn't do anything)

Balirka

Reaction score
Make sure your game version is 1.5.0 , Make sure you start the game first then the trainer , Also make sure you only activate the trainer once you start playing in offline mode of the game in game world , If trainer or cheats were activated in main menu before you enter game world of single player the game will most likely crash because it has some anticheats ot prevent cheating .

View attachment 964

this helped me. you should put this in the notice too. :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
this helped me. you should put this in the notice too. :)

Dude, ALWAYS try that if you activate options on a trainer at main menu and game crashes.

Also, make sure game exe (not just shortcut on desktop) and trainer are run run in admin mode as well as Properties->Run As Administrator