Trainer Search

SUP4STR

Reaction score
awesome work, i am using 1.05 can u make a trainer which has unlock all weapon option, i saw it somewhere in other trainers but they r anot for 1.05 ... thanks in advance

GonGon

Reaction score
1.05 undetect didn't work the same way as before? enemy saw me when i get near by.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
1.05 undetect didn't work the same way as before? enemy saw me when i get near by.

Did you run through the checklist? a) set game exe and trainer to run in admin (Properies-Compat-Run As Administrator) b) launch game and trainer in admin mode by right clicking and selecting run as administrator c) not loading the trainer till you are actually in the game (I pause the game myself).

Abhishek Deb

Reaction score
Did you run through the checklist? a) set game exe and trainer to run in admin (Properies-Compat-Run As Administrator) b) launch game and trainer in admin mode by right clicking and selecting run as administrator c) not loading the trainer till you are actually in the game (I pause the game myself).

Hello I did everything as you said...

V1.05 =----- The freeze timer option doesn't work in Kyrati Racing Missions. It says activated but the time doesn't freeze.

Plz help :( :(

Balirka

Reaction score
Dude, ALWAYS try that if you activate options on a trainer at main menu and game crashes.

Also, make sure game exe (not just shortcut on desktop) and trainer are run run in admin mode as well as Properties->Run As Administrator

yes, i will, thanks... (i know about the administrator thing. i'm just not used to using trainers...)

sadumon

Reaction score
Hi.. my version of the game is still 1.0.0 how can i update the game?? please help..

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
It works on my end so if you followed the order Sycoshaman said I can only think you are running because they can still hear you and get alerted but they don't see you so you can still stealth kill but recommend you crouch. Hope this helps

jorea143

Reaction score
Hmm this is weird. When I die my game crashes. The options I used were inf. gadget, and inf. ammo only. But when I dont use the trainer, the game doesn't crash when I die. ANy help?

EDIT: I did some testing and the inf. gadget makes my grame crash whenever I die.

Last edited:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It works on my end so if you followed the order Sycoshaman said I can only think you are running because they can still hear you and get alerted but they don't see you so you can still stealth kill but recommend you crouch. Hope this helps

Nice :) I was gunna suggest that :) Excellent :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm this is weird. When I die my game crashes. The options I used were inf. gadget, and inf. ammo only. But when I dont use the trainer, the game doesn't crash when I die. ANy help?

EDIT: I did some testing and the inf. gadget makes my grame crash whenever I die.

Are you sure you are using the right version of trainer?
If so, then I doubt its the trainer thats crashing your game.
Its either an issue with your system (maybe you need to update you vid card drivers) or

1. Disable AV
2. Run game exe and trainer in admin. Both ways. Properties -> Compatibility -> Run As Administrator and when you actually run both game and trainer, right click and choose Run As Administrator.

If you like you said, game doesn't crash when not using trainer, it could be the ***** if using a warez copy or your AVsomething like that is getting in the way.

Although MAF's trainers don't use Code Injection (which is auto flagged in every AV), the trainer options are changing game code in a small way. The crash could be a result of something you're running that detects this and boom, fucks you over with a crash.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, i will, thanks... (i know about the administrator thing. i'm just not used to using trainers...)

Yeah man, no problem :)

When it comes to trainers/cheating via CE or similar apps, always run through the 'checklist' you know.

And if its crashes, always check and see if its a game issue itself or if you need to update gpu drivers.

I have 64GB of RAM so this isn't an issue for me, but sometimes you might run out of memory. Sometimes you get a msg sometimes you don't, I dont know why.
But if while trying to figure it out, try increasing your virtual memory (uses hd space as memory)
To learn how to do this (varies depending on what Window's or what OS you're running, just search google....lots of ppl, self proclaimed 'experts' who will show you how to do so.

Also try Yahoo answers, they have some good tips sometimes :)

jorea143

Reaction score
Are you sure you are using the right version of trainer?
If so, then I doubt its the trainer thats crashing your game.
Its either an issue with your system (maybe you need to update you vid card drivers) or

1. Disable AV
2. Run game exe and trainer in admin. Both ways. Properties -> Compatibility -> Run As Administrator and when you actually run both game and trainer, right click and choose Run As Administrator.

If you like you said, game doesn't crash when not using trainer, it could be the ***** if using a warez copy or your AVsomething like that is getting in the way.

Although MAF's trainers don't use Code Injection (which is auto flagged in every AV), the trainer options are changing game code in a small way. The crash could be a result of something you're running that detects this and boom, fucks you over with a crash.

I have uninstall avast antivirus now. I'll see if that's the cause of crash. By far, I have no crashes after dying like 3 times now. And yes, I don't get crashes if I don't use the said trainer option. Maybe trainer + avast(even if disabled) is not a good combo. I'm not sure.
Also, yes I am using the right version. I hope it was just the avast f***ing my game up, so all will be well.

Thanks.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
I have uninstall avast antivirus now. I'll see if that's the cause of crash. By far, I have no crashes after dying like 3 times now. And yes, I don't get crashes if I don't use the said trainer option. Maybe trainer + avast(even if disabled) is not a good combo. I'm not sure.
Also, yes I am using the right version. I hope it was just the avast f***ing my game up, so all will be well.

Thanks.

AVAST is a pain-in-the-a** AV software. Best recommendation is to install others AV softwares like AVG or ESET. These 2 are very trainer friendly.

Jridah

Reaction score
I have Far Cry 4 running as ad and the trainer too. Start the trainer when im in offline mode in the world but can't get it to activate with F1. Any solution? ( My game is V1.5 )