Trainer Search

wenneberg

Reaction score
Apparently the game now checks the filesize of the .dll and this causes the game not to open. You get an errormessage saying the filesize doesn't match and the game simply won't start. I tried this both with and without a working internet connection, same result.

As soon as you replace the .dll with the original it works again.

Please update.

Thanks

wenneberg

Reaction score
Kann mir bitte mal jemand auf duetsch genau erklären, wie ich was machen muss, damit der Trainer funktioniert... entweder das spüiel stgartet gar niocht opder ich bekomme eine Fehlermeldung

Ich glaube nicht dass der trainer funktionier eben darum! Wir müssen leider auf einen update warten. :/

Bruce_Bruce

Reaction score
I replaced the two files, I renamed the launcher, and I'm still not getting any cheats working. I was able to get New Dawn working just fine! I dunno what's going on. Oh well. Thanks for the hard work, MAF!

Phanthomas

Reaction score
within 1.0.11 you only backup the old easyanticheat_x64.dll and replace the original from the archive.
i've started the game while i was online via ubilauncher, and this trainer worked well.
after gaming, simply delete the 'retail' *.dll and re-backup the original *.dll
that's all.

SkeletGirl6

Reaction score
within 1.0.11 you only backup the old easyanticheat_x64.dll and replace the original from the archive.
i've started the game while i was online via ubilauncher, and this trainer worked well.
after gaming, simply delete the 'retail' *.dll and re-backup the original *.dll
that's all.
Can you help me? Do you have discord? Insane#4135

Prince_of_P

Reaction score
I've problems with the Inf.Health option since yesterday's patch, can anyone else confirm that?
I only get a beep...

Clowbeck

Reaction score
FC5 has received an update today, trainer was working fine before today. Just the infinite health that's now not working.

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
uPlay version 1.013

{Baracuda} made a working dll to bypass the EAC on uPlay for those who have the same game version I have on uPlay. I have tried loads of dlls none of which have worked for me till now. I am able to use Cheat Engine which I can easily get values for most numbered items. Mr Antifun's trainers Far Cry 5 V1.011 Trainer + 9, Far Cry 5 V1.012 Trainer + 9, and Far Cry 5 V1.013 Trainer +9 work as well but only curtain ones in each trainer which works out running both as they have the same option so no conflicts take place in the game running both as I have done. Love to see one by Mr Antifun as I prefer to stick to one coder then have a bunch to keep up with. I used CE for my skill points as I do not like to have any left over points when I stream my games making it painfully obvious I did something I shouldn't have... I am already in the hardest mode though so basically all I was after was the use of CE to gain more skill points without having to go farm prepper stashes for the extra 3 points each time.

So for anyone with uPlay google Baracuda for the dll file, and use Mr Antifuns last 2 trainers.

DarrenmDJ

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0 Trainer +5// removed and replace with new trainer with easier instructions.
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.5.0 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.6 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.07 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.08 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.09 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.011 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.012 Trainer + 9
Far Cry 5 V1.013 Trainer +9
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Gadget
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Money
  6. No Recoil
  7. Inf.Perks
  8. Easy Crafting
  9. Inf.Stamina
Notice:
  • Credit to SunBeam for creating the Bypass
  • Watch the Youtube video for visual instructions, You have to rename \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EACLaunch.exe to "EACLaunch.exe.Bak" and \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.Bak" , Then move the Dll with the trainer to the folder \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\ and it should be good to do
  • I would advice disconnecting from the internet while using the cheats just to be extra careful and restoring everything to the original once you are done and want to play online or something like that
  • For the trainer money cheat open the inventory to get the cheat effect
  • For perks cheat you have to use the Perks at least once after activating cheat to get its effect .
  • Use at your own risk and backup your save files .
OCAMMY C Trojan detected.