Trainer Search

THSR4v3N

Reaction score
The easy anti cheat does not seem to be working anymore, it complains about the version.

Anti Mranti

Reaction score
Can confirm uplay 1.013 working with Barracuda dll instead of the included one
using Health and ammo (money is frozen without activating the money cheat :shrug: )

sstudio1

Reaction score
I can't find it, does anyone have a link?

If you use uPlay, I browsed to the game files, and did the same as they suggest to do for Steam. (Put .Bak and the end of the other .dll's and then place the .dll that comes with this trainer in the same folder. etc.)

Then I first opened the trainer before loading up Far Cry, not sure if this makes a difference but that how it did it

uPlay version 1.013

{Baracuda} made a working dll to bypass the EAC on uPlay for those who have the same game version I have on uPlay. I have tried loads of dlls none of which have worked for me till now. I am able to use Cheat Engine which I can easily get values for most numbered items. Mr Antifun's trainers Far Cry 5 V1.011 Trainer + 9, Far Cry 5 V1.012 Trainer + 9, and Far Cry 5 V1.013 Trainer +9 work as well but only curtain ones in each trainer which works out running both as they have the same option so no conflicts take place in the game running both as I have done. Love to see one by Mr Antifun as I prefer to stick to one coder then have a bunch to keep up with. I used CE for my skill points as I do not like to have any left over points when I stream my games making it painfully obvious I did something I shouldn't have... I am already in the hardest mode though so basically all I was after was the use of CE to gain more skill points without having to go farm prepper stashes for the extra 3 points each time.

So for anyone with uPlay google Baracuda for the dll file, and use Mr Antifuns last 2 trainers.

Last edited:

awesomejoe30

Reaction score
I used the barracuda dll and MAF 1.013 trainer and it worked beautifully. But keep in mind it won't matter what you use if you don't disconnect from the internet while you use it.

Davemac122383

Reaction score
Do these Trainers work for the 3 DLCs? I've been using these Trainers for the main game and they have worked fine but I just started the Mars DLC and cant get them to work. Any tips or info on these DLCs? Thank you.

Danzar123

Reaction score
Does not work. The trainer with WeMod seems to have an issue with startup. The notes indicated "We have to change a few games files for the cheats to work. They will be restored to normal once you're finished. Just make sure Infinity is updated to the latest version" but im unsure what is happening whenever I click play.

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Does not work. The trainer with WeMod seems to have an issue with startup. The notes indicated "We have to change a few games files for the cheats to work. They will be restored to normal once you're finished. Just make sure Infinity is updated to the latest version" but im unsure what is happening whenever I click play.
FC5 requires EAC bypass, during startup WeMod is replacing the EAC file. If for reason it isn't, you should be able to do it manually.

blobster

Reaction score
man ,i thought you were gonna leave the old trainers here , 4 trainers on the OP ,all ending in setup.exe.

Just so sad...