Trainer Search

mafballoon

Reaction score
Can confirm that the new EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from SunBeam works (5.04.2018 - Update #2), as long as you remember to rename EACLauncher.exe to EACLauncher.exe.bak

The game runs and everything in the trainer works except for infinite health.

jmcc84

Reaction score
Option F1 - Infinite Health is not working anymore after latest game update.

cashland

Reaction score
I have the new bypass but my game wont launch from steam or uplay if EACLaunch.exe has the extension .bak. How are you guys getting the game to launch?

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I have the new bypass but my game wont launch from steam or uplay if EACLaunch.exe has the extension .bak. How are you guys getting the game to launch?
You need to have the new version of the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll link is a couple of postings up.

MRMCCOY

Reaction score
I was able to get the game running again in steam after i used the uninstall uplay tip from the steam forums.

I tried doing what you said and i still cant get the trainer to work. Did you replace the FC_m64.dll only or also the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll as well?
only the FC file. The anti cheat didnt seem to change with the update.

mafballoon

Reaction score
Use the original FC_m64.dll and the new EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll (the 5.04.2018 - Update #2 version) from SunBeam's thread on ******************. Make sure EACLaunch.exe is renamed to something else. Game starts and the trainer works, all except the F1 infinite health option which is broken after the patch.

If you right click your EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file and go to properties, and it's not exactly 86,528 bytes in size, then you're using the wrong DLL.

lala0101

Reaction score
still works perfectly (offline), step 5) is to config keys in trainer

tip:
i made a copy of the \bin\ with all the original, untouched files and
i made a copy of the \bin\ with all files needed for the trainer
so i just have to copy one folder online/offline (using the trainer)

this is the only trainer that worked for me - i tested fling, booboo, lingon...NON WORKED. THIS WORKED. Thanks!!

JT89701

Reaction score
You have too update the 2 files again with the new ones, I just tested it and it works fine.

Instructions:

1) Download the linked Google Drive archive: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1hh7VN3vTxbkoDL_YoNPzlrzC1BAYflKS&export=download (password: FRF)

2) Backing-up/renaming:
•In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK.
•In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK.
•In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK.
3) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

4) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
Use the original FC_m64.dll and the new EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll (the 5.04.2018 - Update #2 version) from SunBeam's thread on ******************. Make sure EACLaunch.exe is renamed to something else. Game starts and the trainer works, all except the F1 infinite health option which is broken after the patch.

If you right click your EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file and go to properties, and it's not exactly 86,528 bytes in size, then you're using the wrong DLL.

Copy straight from the forum this the latest EasyAntiCheat_x64 download link.

[ 5.04.2018 - Update #2]

Since I had auto-updates enabled in UPlay client, game silently did it for me. Below's the updated DLL; you know where to place it.

EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip(42.99 KiB)

Forum link : http://******************.com/viewtopic.php?t=6334