Trainer Search

gonewrong

Reaction score
i cannot get it to work at all - even following the youtube video and the description. the game just does not launch at all! ahh... bad times haha..
what am i doing wrong do you think peepz?!

arrrggggggggg...... i needs me a beer i think

Last edited:

Will Behn

Reaction score
if you read the instructions at the beginning it works. got the first trainer worked. then after game updated it wouldnt launch. after the new trainer and following the instructions works again now with new trainer and the new info you put in the games bin file. no issues! thanks MAF

magikarp7

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Mr anti, should post the ubi instructions in the first post.

NeroPL123

Reaction score
if you read the instructions at the beginning it works. got the first trainer worked. then after game updated it wouldnt launch. after the new trainer and following the instructions works again now with new trainer and the new info you put in the games bin file. no issues! thanks MAF

Can you help me with installation of the new one please? Via TeamViewer?

Diectise

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer. Is there any way to transfer a save file from one account to another?

ProblemM

Reaction score
The Games Doesn't Even launch when i rename and replace the dll file !!! any idea why

Will Behn

Reaction score
sure i can try. make sure you delete the EAC launcher it pops up a warning when game starts but game continues to start fine.

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
Everyone that has problems with this loading needs to really use junior high level reading comprehension on the, long, #17 post. I was able to get it to work while intoxicated and barely functioning after playing hours in the Farcry Arcade.

If I can do it while drunk, everyone else should be able to do it if they follow the directions.

The big problem is that people are not doing a hash check or just noticing the MB for the big file. You have to replace something that is 170mb big. I had my initial problems because it didnt decompress right and I had copied a 0kb size .DLL which is no beuno. it will not start the game if you have the tiny version.

So watch for the file size and try to pull it out of the compressed folder again.

Because even if you know how to read. You can still have problems with the big .DLL file. Needs to be like 170mb. Also there are two .DLLs in the download in Post#17. There are a total # of three objects to rename.

jmcc84

Reaction score
I replaced both EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and FC_m64.dll and renamed EAClauncher.exe but the trainer did not worked at first. Then I tried to launch the trainer first and then the game and it works now, but option F1 - Infinite Health does not work. Other options work fine but the main reason for me to use the trainer is the Infinite Health option. Please MAF see if you can fix it.

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
I replaced both EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and FC_m64.dll and renamed EAClauncher.exe but the trainer did not worked at first. Then I tried to launch the trainer first and then the game and it works now, but option F1 - Infinite Health does not work. Other options work fine but the main reason for me to use the trainer is the Infinite Health option. Please MAF see if you can fix it.

Try running the Far Cry 5 v1.2.0 trainer just for the health (F1) option. I actually have the same issue but the 1.2.0's health option works. I dont know why this is but thats how I got it to work around.

pcartis

Reaction score
Trainer ist not Working on Uplay Edition
unbenannt.jpg

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
That is because you use the old trainer it was fixed in the new trainer.