Trainer Search

lelouch019

Reaction score
guys i used the MAX SPP cheat but my rank didnt get up? how can i upgrade my rank if i have max spp?? plss help

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
guys i used the MAX SPP cheat but my rank didnt get up? how can i upgrade my rank if i have max spp?? plss help

SPP is the bonus shop currency it has NOTHING to do with rankings. the SPP shop can be located in the Command Centre of the academy.

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
so i still need to collect SPP from missions to level up my rank?

No SPP has nothing to do with ranking. The only things that effect ranking is amount of Phantoma's collected, how many students died, time taken to complete the mission, amount of SO's completed and how many enemies you killed. Once again SPP has NOTHING to do with ranking.

raiden 4 overkill trainer please

Go make a request thread http://mrantifun.net/index.php?forums/trainers-requests.4/ this thread is for the Final Fantasy Type-0 trainer.

Squall692

Reaction score
SPP is the bonus shop currency it has NOTHING to do with rankings. the SPP shop can be located in the Command Centre of the academy.

He means SPP rankings not mission ranks. At certain SPP ranks you are able to use SP gear like SP helm, SP armor and the awesome SP crystal that are exclusive to those ranks and dissappear from your inventory if you go above those ranks(except the SP crystal) at certain ranks some gear also appears in the SPP shop for sale just as it does when you meat other requirements such as number of kill sights and such.

Squall692

Reaction score
For some reason every time I tried to edit my last post to tell you how to get what you want it won't let me post. Says I am spamming. -_- Go on a mission with SPP support turned on and whenever 1 of the support characters get a point or 2 of spp search that value with cheatengine(4 byte value) and once you have the address change the value to 9999 and freeze it and each time they leave you should get 9999 SPP from that slot(each of the 2 slots has its own address and both are static so you only have to find them once)

Last edited:

Klye7952

Reaction score
Is the Infinite AP option supposed to work on Eidolons as well?

Squall692

Reaction score
Is the Infinite AP option supposed to work on Eidolons as well?

It's not and it doesn't though there is a table on the cheatengine site that does that and much more and compliments the options MRA's trainer that are of long term use quite well.

Squall692

Reaction score
i hope we have trainer that unlock all Eidolons and costume :cool:
Though you can't use it to get the eidolons(most are obtainable by clearing certain missions on certain difficulty levels or SOs) but the CT table I mentioned in my last post allows you to get most of the costumes quickly(Speciffically the ones that require 30 killsights per character) and another costume is available later in the game by attaining a certain SPP rank or higher and doing a task in the command center room in rubrum and the last from clearing all main story missions on finis difficulty.

Klye7952

Reaction score
Though you can't use it to get the eidolons(most are obtainable by clearing certain missions on certain difficulty levels or SOs) but the CT table I mentioned in my last post allows you to get most of the costumes quickly(Speciffically the ones that require 30 killsights per character) and another costume is available later in the game by attaining a certain SPP rank or higher and doing a task in the command center room in rubrum and the last from clearing all main story missions on finis difficulty.
Do you know how to use the CT table to edit Eidolon AP and/or phantoma quantity? And can it remove the 9999 damage cap?

Squall692

Reaction score
The CT has an option to IGNORE AP requirements. 1 for characters and another for eidolens. As for Phantoma you can use the CT to add 1 of every phantoma to your inventory with the anticheat bypass on then use MRA's trainer to make infinite. Sadly the damage cap stands but one of the SPP rank rewards is the spell ULTIMA which has a damage cap of 99999 and there is an option to have your supports get 9999 SPP each time they disappear which adds up to a lot on a big long mission. Only problem is recently the game got an update and I dont know how much of the CT or MRA's trainer is broken in the new version yet. but I'll let you know after next time I play.

EDIT: Don't yet know about MRA's trainer but the CT has been updated

Last edited:

NovaChrystalia

Reaction score
I used Infinite Gil, saved then after I restart my game, the screen stops after the Fabula Nova Crystallis image, then a window pops up say Serious Error: The game has encountered a problem and need to close.

Fortunately I backed up the game files before, so I just copied the file and the game now works fine. Anyone knows why?

gamerforfunonly

Reaction score

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Trainer +10

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.AG
  3. Inf.Mp
  4. Max Stats
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Mega Exp
  7. Fast Kill
  8. Inf.AP
  9. Inf.Gils
  10. Inf.SPP

Notice:
  • Start game first then the trainer
  • Open character window to get the stats effect
  • Open the inventory and go to items to get the items effect
  • You must progress a bit in the game to get the Gil and SPP effect and you may have to close and open the inventory window 2-3 times to see its effect
  • Disalble the following cheats right after you get the effect required to avoid getting detected in the game , Inf.Items , Inf.SP , Inf.AP , Inf.Gils and Inf.SPP
If you were to use the inf SPP cheat then how do you get the rewards for SPP like Ultima?

Ricardo Takara

Reaction score
Hi every time I use inf items I get memory access violation. Is there any workaround for this? I am not saving with those on.