Trainer Search

Kane22

Reaction score
it would be cool if you could have all al bhed language learned, have all overdrives and legendary weapons:)

darkwer23

Reaction score
well let me check my savefiles i may got somewhere the chocobo save race , btw i got now 83 save files and these are also included beating the black bestia also the Judgement lawyer or how he get called in english idk sorry (strongest boss in ffx ) xD

edit

save file has been sent to you MrAntiFun

Last edited:

aswinfeb

Reaction score
i think max blitzball exp(F12) does not work, somehow it prevent you to level up

darkwer23

Reaction score
indeed the max blitzball exp gives you 9999 exp but u cant level it up , hope of a fix of it :p

Reaction score
I have the same problem, for max stat blitzball, I'am in the tourmament to Luca but after the half time, the counter rebegin to unlimited without never stopped.
Thanks for your help

Dragon Warden

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing, even if you win that 1 xp, your level is freeze, so you actually cant lvl up.
Anyway, thanks for the trainer!

darkwer23

Reaction score
even after winning or losing u get experience and iam not leveling up sorry i could explain it more properly earlier ive tried it in a blitzball game and won it and it keep freeze at 9999 and no leveling up while my oppentite did leveled up Lol and i just wanted to say sorry for my bad english just woken up

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will take a look at it again once i finish doom.

darkwer23

Reaction score
btw can you make a cheat where u can make straight away 200 thunderlights dodge .... :D would be awesome because in the game u must dodge 200 times in the thunder area to get a rare item that u need for lulus solaris weapon and i really dont wanna dodge 200 times without getting hit by a thunder ..... would be awesome MrAntiFun if nessecary ill sent you a aswell a save file

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Will take a look at it again once i finish doom.

If you put the thunder dodge minigame cheat you would do a really awesome cheat!!!

To win thunder dodge minigame you must dogde 200 thunder and a treasure gives you the best prize the best weapon of LuLu. If you put 1 avoid = 200 avoid that would be awesome.

Look 0:50 to see the treasure chest: