Trainer Search

Habibi27

Reaction score
Never had problems with your trainers but this one won't detect my game ,always shows that game is off. Any solutions ?

Last edited:

toshiba33

Reaction score
Well, the bliztball cheat works for me... and also other team :confused: so i did a reset on all teams data and used the cheat again. Everything was reset, yes but then only 2 of Besaid players got leveled up with the cheat. Any idea?
One more thing I've wonderer 10 years ago, will we ever get 1 match left on every bliztball player's contract so we can hire other team's player? :p

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer work fine but activate the 99 score in the exact moment the ball is launched to see the effect, another thing is that if you score press again the cheat in order to be sure that the 99 is considered

Setsuna91

Reaction score
Pls Fix Max Blitzball Exp MAF only 2 of Besaid players level up with the cheat and other player Freeze exp cant level up include Tidus...alway 2500/12 exp in other player Blizball

Ian Steward

Reaction score
For the 200 lightning dodge, there is a place at the bottom left corner of the Thunder Plain near a pillar. You can see a small hole next to it. When you step in the hole, a lightening will hit that spot. This will happen every time and now you estimate it. That's how I got my 200 in less that 15 mins.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I don't think i will be adding more cheats , I already spent way too much time working on this trainer and i have other trainers to make and update , If the trainer stop working i will update it , Other than that the current cheats should be good enough to help you finish the game .

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
For the 200 lightning dodge, there is a place at the bottom left corner of the Thunder Plain near a pillar. You can see a small hole next to it. When you step in the hole, a lightening will hit that spot. This will happen every time and now you estimate it. That's how I got my 200 in less that 15 mins.

When you dodge the 200 thunders it appear a trophy/achievement? Or it only appears when you go to the treasure chest?

How did you calculate it? Because its tedious.

Soompi

Reaction score
For people needing lightning dodge help there's a cheat engine table out for that.

wetspointrus

Reaction score
For those looking for the lightning dodge cheat, I have a way to do it using cheat engine but please follow the instructions exactly.

Firstly when you enter the plains, open up cheat engine and open FFX.exe within the cheat engine.
Now click "Add Address Manually" and the address will be "FFX.exe+D2CE90" without quotes.
Dont worry about any of the other fields.
Now change the value to 200 and then dodge 1 lightning.
Save and continue about your business and all should be well.
Once you have left the inn, leave the screen and return and the chest will be there.

This is tested and working.

gustarugal

Reaction score
so i made this count are 200 consecutives , but not come the archivment or lulu sigl , i'll try again

gustarugal

Reaction score
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeashhh , thnk you so much , now i did it , i put the value 200 and dodge , turn off in the cheat egine , and ta da , archivment 200 dodge thaaaaaanks

wetspointrus

Reaction score
Anytime. I'm pretty sure the timing is different from the ps3 and ps2 versions of this game so this particular part was such a *****.

Boukinchi

Reaction score
A lightning cheat would be great ;u; but as it stands amazing trainer!

NUBAT

Reaction score
May do more cheats tomorrow ,I have to go to work now .

Why do you not do function on the acceleration / deceleration of the game without the acceleration time in the game ? After all, this feature is very personal to me and even someone else may not be enough to quickly prozhimat keys where it is necessary, as is admissible in Final fantasy in the place where the lightning strikes and the incentive necessary to make 200 dodges from it , in order to get the achievement

gustarugal

Reaction score
simple , i follow these instructions from wetspointrus ( thanks again man )

Firstly when you enter the plains, open up cheat engine and open FFX.exe within the cheat engine ( is a software , just put the name on google ).
Now click "Add Address Manually" and the address will be "FFX.exe+D2CE90" without quotes.

zayclon

Reaction score
For those looking for the lightning dodge cheat, I have a way to do it using cheat engine but please follow the instructions exactly.

Firstly when you enter the plains, open up cheat engine and open FFX.exe within the cheat engine.
Save and continue about your business and all should be well.
Once you have left the inn, leave the screen and return and the chest will be there.

This is tested and working.

Works!! Thanks dude!!