Trainer Search

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
Well thats the beauty of it... using the NumPad, you can disable all of them if you want to, but some people only need to disable/enable specific animatronics at a time, if you just have all of them frozen for everybody, then how can they play around in-game? If you want all of them... just push all of the numpad buttons, but for me, I want to disable specific ones

You wouldn't have to have specific ones frozen, you could have them all frozen, but make it on the numpad for each animatronic. Numpad 1: Toy Freddy-Numpad 2: Toy Bonnie-Numpad 3: Toy Chica-Numpad 4: Toy Foxy-Numpad 5: Withered Freddy-Numpad 6: Withered Bonnie-Numpad 7: Withered Chica-Numpad 8: Withered Foxy-Numpad 9: BB-Numpad 0: Golden Freddy

IPlayFerDays

Reaction score
any1 want to join my minecraft server? the ip is iplayferdays.aternos.me first 1 to join gets op. Email me at [email protected] if u can't join or would like to be staff.

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
Where is MR AntiFun..... if he could solve this problem, then no one would be asking for it a billion times by copying and pasting their dialogue

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
What is the problem? , I had college exams and i didnt have time to check the forum so now im going through 1000s of messages and emails .

MrMishka

Reaction score
What is the problem? , I had college exams and i didnt have time to check the forum so now im going through 1000s of messages and emails .
Oh thank god! You are alive!
(I'am sorry for spamming)

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
Numpad 1: Toy Freddy-Numpad 2: Toy Bonnie-Numpad 3: Toy Chica-Numpad 4: Toy Foxy-Numpad 5: Withered Freddy-Numpad 6: Withered Bonnie-Numpad 7: Withered Chica-Numpad 8: Withered Foxy-Numpad 9: BB-Numpad 0: Golden Freddy

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
Here is my initial idea and plan for you Mr AntiFun, it is so I could freeze/unfreeze0 only the animatronics that I want to

FNAF2Trainer

Reaction score
I'm on a Window's 8 and the hot keys won't work (they turn on the sound off or on)
help me please!