Trainer Search

SLAYERab

Master Donor
Reaction score
update for what? Credits? FYI credit hacks have been getting people banned, same with xp and mrantifun doesn't release trainers that will get you banned. Trust him he does it for your own good

Paligu

Reaction score
update for what? Credits? FYI credit hacks have been getting people banned, same with xp and mrantifun doesn't release trainers that will get you banned. Trust him he does it for your own good

you can still get banned for using this, your argument is fail bro

meochan

Reaction score
It's true you guys!!! I ONLY used this trainer and didn't even enter the online mode. Why this happened to my game???

meochan

Reaction score
any proof of ther ban..
I got panicked and I delete the notification message but I got other proof uploading now. Please trust me, I got nothing to gain by sabotaging MrAntiFun's hard works.

meochan

Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenient I'm using other language to play the game.
And I didn't save the massage that told me I was banned until 2046 cause I panicked....
But this is after I enter the auction house.
It simply just say that the Forza Horizon 3 server is not available right now. Try it again later.
6f77c4b0jw1f8s241qy80j21kw0w4tha.jpg

And this is when I try to enter paint job market and turning market.
But the notification is different this time.
"This function is not available. For more information go to ForzaMotorsport.net"
6f77c4b0jw1f8s242snkyj21kw0w10y2.jpg

What happened to me....
I only used MAF's trainer on offline mode only.

Paligu

Reaction score
I got panicked and I delete the notification message but I got other proof uploading now. Please trust me, I got nothing to gain by sabotaging MrAntiFun's hard works.

ok brah we are waiting for your thing show it to us

Ocbslims

Reaction score
This is so bullshit, if he had a proof he'd already have it uploaded. I do not think you are banned otherwise it would be easy to show a screenshot. Every time you open the game you should have the opportunity to take a proof so gtfo with your bullshit.

The trainer is fine - had no problems with it

Paligu

Reaction score
This is so bullshit, if he had a proof he'd already have it uploaded. I do not think you are banned otherwise it would be easy to show a screenshot. Every time you open the game you should have the opportunity to take a proof so gtfo with your bullshit.

yes some lame bugger, i have used it last night and still im doing ok

alpalia

Reaction score
in my honest opinion, you can be banned if you play online with others. if this is the case, then its your own fault. everybody know to not use trainer while playing online with others.
as for be banned without being online, i highly doubt that possible.
i mean WTF, just use brain , if you will get banned for using this, i guess MaF will be the first one to be banned , and i doubt he will upload something just for pleasure to see others get banned XD

inter8866

Reaction score
I am already banned , so could u please make a credit hack for the banned, we already can only play offline.

meochan

Reaction score

yes some lame bugger, i have used it last night and still im doing ok

in my honest opinion, you can be banned if you play online with others. if this is the case, then its your own fault. everybody know to not use trainer while playing online with others.
as for be banned without being online, i highly doubt that possible.
i mean WTF, just use brain , if you will get banned for using this, i guess MaF will be the first one to be banned , and i doubt he will upload something just for pleasure to see others get banned XD

OMG Why you are so hateful????? It's like I'm deliberately sabotage this trainer or something. I already uploaded the proof but it said I quote "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
Go on try to post a reply with pics and you'll know.
I only used it offline mode and I didn't even enter the online mode.
I swear to god I only use this trainer and didn't do anything inappropriate in game.
I seriously don't know what's going on...