Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl

Éléments affectés :
file: C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\is-4TTU6.tmp\Frostpunk_Trainer_8_3WPWC1.exe

Interesting.

Other surprises or ?

Well I think you didn't download the trainer from this site, the trainer from this site also has another filename
Always download trainers from the original site

SirFartsalot

Reaction score
Thank you! Now as mayor, i declare nobody freeze to death outside in their underwear. :)

sagarpat89

Reaction score
Update from me I did get the trainer to work. Thanks for this. Also, I know some have requested some specifics in terms of a set amount of coal wood and steel. I think those changes would be amazing as well. Thanks so much for this.

Last edited:

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi guys..frost punk game takes the highest spec of all pc n laptops..prefer 1.7..upward..with best sound card..maf u doing a masterful stroke once again..help pls on my req..maf..plz

allenxxo

Reaction score
TBH being able to add resources in fixed amount will be very much appreciated. Say I just need some extra stuff to kick start my colony, yet as soon as I get infinite resource my factory/gathering points will stop producing and thus I cannot clear a plot covered in wooden crates.

darthsarn

Reaction score
Thanks so much. I understand there's some reallly great trainers out their, but the money these people want for them is ridiculous.

striker91

Reaction score
Do not click on unlimited production for robots in factory (don´t know the correct translation for that)
Game will crash if u have unlimited recources

It also has a fit if you do it without unlimited... Mine spawned >400 which i had to manually delete individually, and the game still wasn't stable afterwards xD

SkeletonWhistle

Reaction score
does not work for me, given it permission in antivirus. It kills the game, and deletes itself after starting it.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
does not work for me, given it permission in antivirus. It kills the game, and deletes itself after starting it.
i've had the same issue, even after adding permissions. Sadly you have to disable the AV. Since that is what removes the file.

allenxxo

Reaction score
I've found a work-around to the infinite gathering resources(coal pile, wooden crates, etc) after enabling fast research: wait till work shift starts, enable fast research, keep game speed at slowest without pausing, send only 1 worker/engineer to collect gathering resource (make sure there's available people to go to work, i.e. if you have 10 different building queued for construction, chances are workers won't be available until they finished construction first). This way each gathering point will only yield about 3~4k resource then instantly despawn. 3~4k imo is a good kick starter to your colony and won't ruin the whole game by busting your storage capacity indefinitely. Also I've noticed that sometimes fast research interferes with coal mines/saw mills and the like as well, so I'd recommend pausing production first, wait till work shift starts, keep game at slowest speed while doing a series of fast research exploits, then turn off fast research and continue with all other activities. Enjoy!

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes, i agree. been using that way until we get a "change" for the trainer :) also good way to remove piles anyway.

Lumpus

Reaction score
Great trainer!
Agree that any/all of the Unlimited options are massive overkill. I would prefer just adding 1k/5k or 9999 increments, as earlier suggested.
My next greatest want would be a mod that adjusts the storage size of the Resource Depot - seems like I built 200+ of them in my last game