Trainer Search

Puko

Donor
Reaction score
I've found a work-around to the infinite gathering resources(coal pile, wooden crates, etc) after enabling fast research: wait till work shift starts, enable fast research, keep game speed at slowest without pausing, send only 1 worker/engineer to collect gathering resource (make sure there's available people to go to work, i.e. if you have 10 different building queued for construction, chances are workers won't be available until they finished construction first). This way each gathering point will only yield about 3~4k resource then instantly despawn. 3~4k imo is a good kick starter to your colony and won't ruin the whole game by busting your storage capacity indefinitely. Also I've noticed that sometimes fast research interferes with coal mines/saw mills and the like as well, so I'd recommend pausing production first, wait till work shift starts, keep game at slowest speed while doing a series of fast research exploits, then turn off fast research and continue with all other activities. Enjoy!

Dude, you are genious. Kudos to you.

hazriel

Reaction score
It keeps saying failed, virus detected? I know you dont put out viruses how to fix

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
It keeps saying failed, virus detected? I know you dont put out viruses how to fix
disable antivirus while usingg trainers.

and add an exception to the folder where the trainer is located.

Lumpus

Reaction score
Any eta on the 1.01 update that replaces the 'unlimited' resources?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Any eta on the 1.01 update that replaces the 'unlimited' resources?
he is working on it! Though to be fair he has to maintain tons of trainers, and recently alot of them has needed to be updated thanks to game patches. So ill try not to rush him ^^

Last edited:

Devir

Reaction score
As always, this is another awesome release!!!

I edit because I never say anything on the forums, but I decided to since this is a game that deserves this attention. Thanks again.

mam53

Reaction score
Good day! Many times I downloaded different trainers from MrAntifun, everything worked fine. I decided to download this trainer for 12+. And it was on him started to swear antivirus, found a Trojan. Never before such was not.

RaptorTonicus96

Reaction score
Can you please add a Low Discontent, Max Hope and Fast Build code to the trainer?