Trainer Search

0rreborre

Reaction score
Help! The only cheat that works is the "no generator stress" cheat! Anyone know how to fix?

jamtits

Donor
Reaction score
Credit to @sebastianemilh for gifting the game allowing us to provide a trainer for this game to the whole community .

Dear Mr Anti Fun,
I remember reading years ago how you were going to wind down making trainers as you were done with studies and needed to find work.
May I just sincerely say thankyou for making a trainer for every game I am interested in. Many might criticise you but I find your effort remarkable and you have my gratitude.

Sue De Nimes

Reaction score
All the trainers work for free with WeMod from what I can see. You just get some convenience options with the "Pro" service. For example in the Frostpunk trainer, all the cheats work, but you only get to toggle them in the app with pro. If you are free you have to use hotkeys.

Unfortunately the trainer doesn't work with the GOG version of the game. :(

Koblerr

Reaction score
All the trainers work for free with WeMod from what I can see. You just get some convenience options with the "Pro" service. For example in the Frostpunk trainer, all the cheats work, but you only get to toggle them in the app with pro. If you are free you have to use hotkeys.

Unfortunately the trainer doesn't work with the GOG version of the game.

Will we get a trainer for gog?