Trainer Search

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Please note: 1.4 trainer has difficulties. Inf. Movement does not seem to work. Launching cheat, Inf. cash (F1) always seems to turn on and off, but sometimes does not connect to game (change credits). F2 turns on and off in only 1 out of 3 launchings, seems to work (Research 1 turn). F3 turns on and off in only 1 out of 3 launchings (same time F2 gives positive feedback), never actually enables Inf. movement in game. (Done without Kaspersky running, see below.)

Version of GalCiv: 1.4.1.

Also note: Kaspersky has major conniptions with all your trainers. I sometimes have to completely disable it for the trainer to successfully work. Kaspersky released an update about 2 months ago that flags your trainers wherein before they would run without complaint. If you happen to know the proper settings to make Kaspersky not flag, delete or interrupt your trainers (I've done everything I can find in the Kaspersky documentation to allow for proper running, even excluding them does not completely correct problems), I (and your community of devotees) would most appreciate it.

Final note: I run Cheat Engine routinely on my system and strangely enough, it does not get flagged by Kaspersky!?!

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Update! Finally found the settings in Kaspersky that seem to let the trainer do its thing. F3 still does not work though.

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun,

Cash and research work, infinite movement does not.

Thanks.

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Well I figured out that if you start the trainer before starting the game, you can get infinite movement, sort of. Once the game starts, hit F3, you can move your ships less than or up to their maximum movement, they will keep moving up to a point; then just switch to another ship and do the same. You can switch between your ships ad nauseam, essentially gaining infinite movement, it is tedious and slow, but it works.

It didn't used to be that way. Have no idea what changed.

(UPDATE) Seems the trainer is attempting to push "+10" into the register that holds the movement at regular intervals. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Once the ship looses all movement, shifting the focus away from the ship, then back again enables the register to be "pushed" again. Pushing a higher number might be in order.

Last edited:

Leol

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I hope this work for the last version.

Toonamove

Reaction score
Hello there Mr. Antifun, 1st let me says thanks for all of your trainers. 2nd, just wondering if is possible to add on GC3 trainer, the option to make a copy ingame of spaceships, like I have see on old trainer for GC1 (was not made by you) on the past, because is pretty stressing build up ships, special constructors ships to upgrades starbases add ons one by one, so having the possibility to copy thme with a control-c option can be really useful.

Also, if there the possibility to add one option as well for the ideology points, or make the "rush" (mean buy and build), the contructions on the planets, plus maybe about the possibility to magnify the constructions ships/starbase range of action on the space, for gathering more
adjacent resources who are out the area covered by starbases/builders.

Thanks on advance.

Last edited:

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MAF,
Appreciate an update for 1.6....I tried and only the infinite movement worked...
Thanks again.

jp pee

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun,

An update for 1.6 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and more power!

ald3baran

Reaction score
Thx in advance for the rainer for 1.6 i know u will do it eventually
U are Awesome Mr Antifun

Justtry

Reaction score
Hi, kindly ask you to make the trainer update for Galactic Civ III 1.6 please!