Trainer Search

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
New mercenary DLC and game version broke trainer. Only cheat that turns red is infinite moves and it doesnt work.

Aelfric

Reaction score
There is a bug in this trainer latest version. When you activate a cheat you can't deactivate it. You do from the cheat menu but it doesn't disable in the game. Research etc still enabled.

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MAF,
Trainer v1.7 - infinite moves does not work.
Appreciate your assistance here... Thanks

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Antifun,
Thanks for all the updates to this one... as said already though Inf moves isn't working :/

Haarlock

Reaction score
Would appreciate an update to 1.7.1.5-two of the three cheats I've tried don't work properly.

1) Inf Credits seems to function just fine.
2) 1-Turn Research worked for about 40 turns, but now I'm stuck on Large Construction; it constantly says I have 10 turns left, but it never completes.
3) Inf Moves also does not function at all.

If possible, would also appreciate an addition that gives the player 1-turn building, but that's not a huge deal.

EDIT #1; Upon further playing, the 1.71 trainer seems to be making the game unstable with long-term use.

2) I can research other things within the tech tree just fine, but after doing so, trying to go back to the Large Scale Construction makes it say "N/A turns left", plus additional lag as I browse the tech tree.

4) There is slowly increasing amounts of lag as I continue to use the trainer, to the point where discovering another species made the game freeze on the intro screen for 3 minutes.

EDIT #2; I've spent a few hours fiddling with the trainer, and it seems like 95% of my problem is the Inf Moves cheat. Once I stopped using that (and only stopped using that), all other aspects of performance massively improved.

Last edited:

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ver 1.8 is up....
current trainer:
1) money cheat not working
2) infinite moves not working

Appreciate an update when you're cool MAF - thanks

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score