Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm unable to launch the game ,Every time i start the game it shows the logo then exits .

Seems to be a common issue , I will update the trainer as soon as developers update or i find a fix for it .

alex42177

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using this trainer for Legends of Sera achievement?

Lando2

Reaction score
I'm unable to launch the game ,Every time i start the game it shows the logo then exits .

Seems to be a common issue , I will update the trainer as soon as developers update or i find a fix for it .

Version 11.7.0.2 Info from official forum.
1. Uninstall app from app list (right click -> uninstall) or uninstall from Apps & Features.
2. Turn off your PC.
3. Wait ~10 minutes and turn on your PC.
4. Install the game from the store again.

So i reinstalled and it magically works, following the patch steps.

Hellbent

Donor
Reaction score

There's a really simple (and really bloody odd) fix for that; download ANY other game from the Microsoft store, like, say, Candy Crush Saga or some other Facebook-esque free to play PoS, and as soon as the download has started, cancel it again.
Then try to play.
I know this sound ludicrous, but it was suggested as a fix in the Gears forum... and it actually worked for me, on both my desktop and laptop.

recovski

Reaction score
couldnt thank you more hellbent ! :) I wasnt even taking your input seriously tbh. but tried it anyway... and guess what. I can play again hahahha :D

Hellbent

Donor
Reaction score
When i read the suggestion on the Gears forum, i thought to myself 'wait, what, download some F2P crap game to get this started ? who is this guy kidding ?'.
But then i got irritated that i couldn't play my newly bought game, so on a whim i tried it.
Well, you know how that turns out.
From what i can tell there's something wrong in the code of Gears 4 that relates to the windows store, and somehow downloading any other game corrects the issue.

Hellbent

Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't work on Hord mode, or at least it shouldn't, since Mr. Antifun doesn't do online trainers.
And this current trainer doesn't work properly, only infinite health works.
I've already requested an update in the appropriate forum, so now we wait.

w0rdvirus

Reaction score
Doesn't work on Hord mode, or at least it shouldn't, since Mr. Antifun doesn't do online trainers.
And this current trainer doesn't work properly, only infinite health works.
I've already requested an update in the appropriate forum, so now we wait.

Thanks, I guess if I can atleast get inf health to work in campaign I'll be happy. Not activating right now I guess I'll play around with it some more.

Zefira419

Reaction score
Hi hi maybe it's possible to update this trainer for the version 11.7.02 ?

werwerret

Reaction score
if this game exit after start, install any app in microsoft store and deinstall after install again and game start normal.