Trainer Search

sascha3477

Reaction score
Game does not start with the GRB_BE.exe. It Shows the be launcher with blinkin prompt, then Closes an Nothing more happen.

uDev

Reaction score
Headshot: Some Visual Studio Redistributable missing from your PC. Search and download it from Microsoft site, don't download separated
files from sites (as they part of a package, and mixing them up can occur unexpected fails systemwide).
Sascha: Re-download ther GRB_BE.exe from Wemod (it's updated, but no separated notification for who previously downloaded it, but logically reasonable to check for new version :) )

And MAF, thanks for updates :)

sascha3477

Reaction score
Headshot: Some Visual Studio Redistributable missing from your PC. Search and download it from Microsoft site, don't download separated
files from sites (as they part of a package, and mixing them up can occur unexpected fails systemwide).
Sascha: Re-download ther GRB_BE.exe from Wemod (it's updated, but no separated notification for who previously downloaded it, but logically reasonable to check for new version :) )

And MAF, thanks for updates :)
I've downloaded the newest file and renamed it. but it didnt work until i've launched the file separately as admin.

uDev

Reaction score
I had not tested for admin rights before.
Wemod starts (on my pc) without admin rights, so when I started GRB from the trainer, it exited, and uplay dropped an error,
but immediatelly it disapperared and returned to uplay main screen. So game not started. But if I started immediatelly
the GRB_BE.exe after this error, the game started (i started it from Total Commander, and it was elevated).
Need to be fast, because after error, there's a timeout for wemod wait for GRB startup.

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hey,

Even if nobody cares about my previous post about deactivating BattlEye I'm serious enought to keep my infos updated so I want to informed you that this method seems to don't work anymore after the latest large update.

Aleksandr_

Reaction score
при активации чита на рейдах с титанов больше ни чего не выпадает,что это бан или глюк и кстати изначально ты становишься не видимый ни для титана ни для мобов,палевно очень

Magicallyz

Reaction score
Can someone please explain how to replace the game launcher? I have no idea how to figure this out and there's no tutorials on it...

ricardolopes

Reaction score
OUCH, i am trying to get this trainer to work but it doesn't i have put the GRB_BE.exe file in the game directory and renamed the old one to GRB_BE.exe.bak but when trying to run it, UPLAY does it's thing then it just doesn't load the game. any ideas how to fix this guys?

ricardolopes

Reaction score
Can someone please explain how to replace the game launcher? I have no idea how to figure this out and there's no tutorials on it...

Hi Maigallyz, just rename the old GRB_BE.exe file to GRB_BE.exe.bak and then copy the new file into the game directory and run it from that new file.... although i am currently stuck on getting the trainer to work, but that is how you do what you asked us to do :)

Bigikrk

Reaction score
Yep, for sure it`s working but not everything. NoReload, Healt, Undetected ... & more cheats not working :( Need w8 for update

Ashwindhan

Reaction score
I tried the new update of the trainer, cant launch the game! its taking me to uplay