Trainer Search

Ganbone

Reaction score
Hi all
For me, it works fine, but the "Max Rep" work only the first time, and after, nothing.

thubz

Reaction score
Great trainer untill this mornings update, the patch makes the game crash when you use the trainer sadly.. hoping for a fix soon!

alex42177

Reaction score
Thing is you should have atleast 1 skillpoints for the cheat to work

and or the Money and Skillpoint pointer are swapped

So whichever the ones are your problem, My req is to level up using the mega exp then activate that skill point cheat

And well Apparently i cannot make the Battlerewards to Tier 2,Havent gone back into the game butI think its stuck at Tier 1 to Tier 2 even though I already set it to 5000 Battlepoints, Anyone could help me how this work in general?
I set my battle points to max then did a mission and I was ranked all the way to 50 after that mission

madks13

Reaction score
People complain about low xp gains en limited money, and here we are blissfully ignoring Ubisoft's plans and people's complaints.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

aabret

Reaction score
do we need to re add the bypass after this update of the game?

Clerericus

Reaction score
I set my battle points to max then did a mission and I was ranked all the way to 50 after that mission
Yea I did that and found out that it passed Tier 49 and I didnt get the items, atleast I got my Blueprints, thanks btw been alot of help

and well Tried to play the game but this message appear

“Unable to start game. Product cannot be activated right now. Try again later.”

If I run the exe without the BE bypass in uplay it doesnt show this message, but if I run it with the BE bypass, in wemod that message shows.

Anyone have the same problem?

Edit : Never mind I got it running now

Edit: I said I got it working now it gets the same messages again this is frustrating

Last edited:

Pepe919

Reaction score
Hi set money is not working atleast not for me. Tried it every way possible.

JakobF

Reaction score
Hi all, I Can see it has been afsked but not answered. Any of you who knows if we can use Coop mode after using the cheats? I know you can’t use the trainer while in coop mode. But can they (Ubisoft) detect it has been used afterwards?
Thanks in advance!

alex42177

Reaction score
Yea I did that and found out that it passed Tier 49 and I didnt get the items, atleast I got my Blueprints, thanks btw been alot of help

and well Tried to play the game but this message appear

“Unable to start game. Product cannot be activated right now. Try again later.”

If I run the exe without the BE bypass in uplay it doesnt show this message, but if I run it with the BE bypass, in wemod that message shows.

Anyone have the same problem?

Edit : Never mind I got it running now

Edit: I said I got it working now it gets the same messages again this is frustrating

Edit: nvm I was wrong apparently I am level 50 in battle rewards but don't have nomad unlocked.

Last edited:

Taffer

Reaction score
Hi all, I Can see it has been afsked but not answered. Any of you who knows if we can use Coop mode after using the cheats? I know you can’t use the trainer while in coop mode. But can they (Ubisoft) detect it has been used afterwards?
Thanks in advance!

Has this been answered anywhere? I haven't seen a reply.

xBlackmagic20x

Reaction score
Using the Battle Points or Money crashes the game. I tried using Cheat engine to edit the money, but it doesn't work. Cheat Engine will change the battle pass points, but when you complete a faction mission to get your points to register on the pass you get disconnected every time. Only really need max money and max battle pass, I've unlocked everything else through regular game play.

Mark1998

Reaction score
The GRB_BE.exe is not working, when I replace the file I can get in the game, Uplay keep saying 'Unable to start the game, This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later' can you help me with that