Trainer Search

sakeeeee

Reaction score
Did everything said, but keep showing me this error "We're having trouble loeading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info".
Any help would be greatly appreciated ! :)

PharaohSteve

Reaction score
Same as the last reply, did everything said, but keep showing me this error "We're having trouble loeading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info".

sakeeeee

Reaction score
Resolved !
In the page "GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT TRAINERS", instead of picking the "COMPATIBLE" trainer, I pick the "MAYBE COMPATIBLE", and it works perfectly !!
Thanks a lot for your work !
@PharaohSteve if you can try this, maybe it would help you either ?

fdfwerwef

Reaction score
Good afternoon. A new patch has been released, will there be a trainer for it? Or is the old one suitable too ?!

Jekyll

Reaction score
The old one works fine, but you might need to replace the GRB_BE file again.

Scorpion197412

Reaction score
The Newest Trainer says: We have trouble to locate the game! It opened the Game but found it not!

Last edited:

fdfwerwef

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I’m interested in the question on this trainer, is it possible to add the function “indestructible transport” and the function of endless parts or endless metal parts to improve weapons, this is very lacking. Thank you.

goldendrake

Reaction score
Hello,
i did so. replaced the GRB_BE.EXE with latest one. i have downloaded latest Version of WEMOD. Then i searched the Game in Wemod. The is a new Version from 12. November. I selected this. But i always says "It coud not find the Game". Please help

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi @MrAntiFun,

I see that you give a file to replace the BattlEye launcher executable ingame. Surely to avoid BE to detect cheats.
So, it's a way to disable BE right ?

Like I don't know exactly what your file do, I just let this here just in case.

If the purpose is just to deactivate BE, I use another method. I don't use trainer actually but I need to deactivate BE because this piece of sh*t block ReShade. So I just go in my games library in UPlay, open the Ghost Recon Breakpoint page in this library, in the left panel I click on "Properties" then on the new page I go to the bottom and use the launch argument section and add : /belaunch -be

I accept then I launch the game and BE is not loading anymore.

If your file replacer just deactivate BE, maybe this way is similar and can be prefered by some people even if the way you do it with your file is as easy as this one.

So, again, i don't know how your program works and I will not give any judgment on it, clearly not. I just let this method here if you want to try it ;)

With that, do you think you can add an "Easy Kills" function only against human hostiles please ? That should be like this in each Ghost Recon, for the player and the hostiles, the way UbiSoft makes hostiles like bullet proof walking targets like in The Division makes me mad.

Thanks !

uDev

Reaction score
1.0.3.1 patch update + your modified GRB_BE.exe not working anymore (infinite loop on start: console blink for a while, then
start the GRB, then it exits, console blink again etc in some sec) . Could you take a look of it?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
MAF is working on a new one but it is going to take some time as they patched the method he used.