Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Yup, it worked on Frank but then i switched to Mike and poof it doesnt work and didnt even say cheat activated or deactivated when i pressed f4

not saying your not having problems but take a look at the picture

zCdLp17.jpg

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
when did you download the trainer ? maybe try re downloading it for the ______ of it he has changed it 2 times

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
it works fine for me on steam version and in story mode on trevor & michael

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
not me I have had a few rough spots as far sluggishness but my vid card anymore is on the low end of the totem pole these days . outside of that so far nothing else . have you tried searching the net or the wonderous rockstar tech pages ( I hate going to any game for support they make the dentist seem fun ) also you might find some help via steam forums& community

for general non trainer issues with gta v you can look here for possible help there are worse places

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V

Last edited:

sean1620

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun, thank you for all your awesome work.

The one cheat I'd love to see more than anything else, is NO WANTED STARS. PLEASE consider this. I've always wanted to be able to have fun causing chaos without having to enter than damn button code over and over again to get rid of the cops.

carcanclaw

Reaction score
Amazing work MrAntiFun!

The one cheat I'd love to see more than anything else, is NO WANTED STARS. PLEASE consider this. I've always wanted to be able to have fun causing chaos without having to enter than damn button code over and over again to get rid of the cops.

This would be amazing. Cops are psychic in this one, I can knock out a cyclist on a remote mountain trail with nobody around for miles and still receive a wanted level.

For those having issues with the money cheat, I used it once on Franklin and now all three characters have somewhere around 1.5 billion dollars, never had to reactivate it and no idea why it worked that way. Love it though.

ibrahim.yilmaz

Reaction score
you did extract the trainer correct from the zip folder ?
are you getting any error messages at all ?
what OS are you using?
uploading a screenshot here might help someone help you

lastly make sure you went thru all these tips= http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

Thanks for replying,

I followed the instructions from the link you givin, and i finally found the problem.

I needed to disable the UAC.

Thanks for your help

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Amazing work MrAntiFun!

This would be amazing. Cops are psychic in this one, I can knock out a cyclist on a remote mountain trail with nobody around for miles and still receive a wanted level.

For those having issues with the money cheat, I used it once on Franklin and now all three characters have somewhere around 1.5 billion dollars, never had to reactivate it and no idea why it worked that way. Love it though.
Same for me! :) :) :) :)

WolvePlay

Reaction score
Could you maybe add some explosion resistance (God Mode)? Please? Because you just die when an explosion is next to you.
And vehicle god would be nice too.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Wait a second.. You have to go offline in order to use cheats? If I go offline, I can't play the game (because of social club). Or do you mean only use it in gta 5 and not gta online?

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you use the trainer online, you're guaranteed to get a ban or at a minimum a reset. The amount of money it puts into the account is over a billion- something which is inconsequential offline but a HUGE red flag online.