Trainer Search

balbal

Reaction score
Sorry i have the game on steam and cant offer much support for non-steam users ,Buying the game twice isn't something i can afford to do .

What is the energy used for ?.
I meant the health xD. Sry.
No explosive damage. No falling damage. No damage from animals (dogs, lions, sharks).

soldat15

Reaction score
Great trainer, everything working fine, puts your money around $1.400.000.000 for all characters. A BILLION, Ç_Ç

Last edited:

Xilvius

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not too sure what you mean by activate police detection cheat first.

redster311

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the update MrAntiFun!

edit: I am not sure by the police detection too and I can't activate Never detected by police and 6 stars.

Dreamliners

Reaction score
Thank you for another great trainer!! Everything works fine here.

It'd be nice if you add no car damage to your next update though, looking forward to it.

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the update MrAntiFun!

edit: I am not sure by the police detection too and I can't activate Never detected by police and 6 stars.

Press F6 then you can enable never wanted or 6 star level.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Hey there. I am using the social club version not the steam one. And everything work fine for me on the +7 version. So it must be a case by case problem. some people it works for some people it doesnt.

Goaty

Reaction score
Thanks soooo much for making this one bro, you're f'n amazing with your trainerfu. Cant wait to see what other options you come up with. Now that I have the game running like it's supposed to, I've really been enjoying myself. Cant get enough of Trevor lol!

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF, i reckon the random crashes experienced by some here has been caused by the infinte ammo cheat, although i reckon it might be an issue with the game itself rather than your trainer as it seems to do it with other trainers as well, i thought i would let you know and take a look if you have the chance.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you the games a buggy mess but thanks for your work which is not a buggy mess :)

Gnaver

Reaction score
Will it work on 1.0.3 or its just for initial release with update support later?

john61

Reaction score
All working on Retail version 1.0.331.1 as well, just For info