Trainer Search

Kalebyis

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems opening the 1.03 zip? Windows keeps saying can open as archive.

1crash007

Reaction score
I only put it there to help those that have issues with some cheats in the current trainer.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
But guys... let me understand... by OFFLINE mode you mean STORY... ok... but STORY has sinc with thiers servers... doesn't? So... let me say.. ppl are telling me to use the string to go OFFLINE... then use the trainer... but if I wanna play online again, my stats from STORY mode will be uploaded... won't this f*ck everything? Since there is a MONEY option on the trainer...

And how do u tell me 'bout the native trainer they discovered? I mean... ScriptHook .... I'm confused and scared... LOL
Actually it is entirely possible to become a billionaire legit in GTA. No cheats necessary. If you know all the right times to invest and sell stock troughout the game. Every mission has a stock that rises and falls, you just have to figure out what they are. As for native trainer that was "discovered", it is an actual mod that was made by the honorable Alexander Blade. There is no danger in using it. The Script hook is a means of making the game run the trainer with the game. There is no danger in it. The script hook is designed so that as soon as you use any online features, except for bawsaq, all mods enabled through scripthook are turned off. Scripthook is also not a program but rather another file disguised as something the game will auto run with the rest of the files.

DrakeRavenwood

Reaction score
Mr anti Fun you kick a$$ telelporting was literally the only cheat I needed. You are like the only person in existence that does what is needed for their trainers :) THUMBS UP

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Maybe another Feature : Inf Allied Health (in Missions) - i hate it when some1 of them runs into Enemies and screws up the Mission.

@MrAntiFun

Grabarz

Reaction score
well im using ur traier and for me there is missing one thing...
could u make option -remove money ?
ive used it by mistake ... at middle of the mission ... and now im operationg 99999999999 $ i tried to decrase value in cheat engine however it does not work :(

flamebm

Reaction score
Can you make a Trainer with more features for GTA V Non Steam please ?

Chrosfor

Reaction score
well im using ur traier and for me there is missing one thing...
could u make option -remove money ?
ive used it by mistake ... at middle of the mission ... and now im operationg 99999999999 $ i tried to decrase value in cheat engine however it does not work :(
You could invest all your money and remove the stocks with cheat engine, it worked for me

davids47

Reaction score
I know this might not be the place to ask but since someone posted fixes for several issues I am asking, for some reason Railgun and Hatchet dont appear in ammo nation in my game, its a pc version of course with the latest update and latest 3dm *****, I have finished both of the missions that are required for them and even replayed those missions but still those weapons dont show up anywhere... does someone know what could be the problem and how to fix it?

btw @mrantfun80 you should add infinite parachutes to the trainer...

Eric honandar

Master Donor
Reaction score
hey everyone good news i just contact rockstar and they gonna release soon the patch for gta 5 when you crash if you shoot from vehicle or motorbike and crashing if you switching character :)

Chrosfor

Reaction score
Haha unbelievable I made a new save and every time after a mission I make a copy but everytime if you need to switch between a character my game crashes. I worked all day for a couple missions. Sigh...

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Haha unbelievable I made a new save and every time after a mission I make a copy but everytime if you need to switch between a character my game crashes. I worked all day for a couple missions. Sigh...
Try turning the first screen on/off, the one where it says options, story mode, online, etc.

Chrosfor

Reaction score
Try turning the first screen on/off, the one where it says options, story mode, online, etc.
Yes I already read something like that, now I turned it of. But it keeps stuck if I switch between characters in missions, I dont know if this is going to fix it. Maybe I just need to wait for a patch

Akmal2401

Reaction score
can you fix max stats? when i press F12 not all the stats are max and franklin cannot buy weapons anymore

soulreaper

Reaction score
can you fix max stats? when i press F12 not all the stats are max and franklin cannot buy weapons anymore
here is what i did to fix crashing; but for weapons not showing up you will have to delete old save then do those 2 steps and then it should work with max stats not screwing up your weapons
1 - Go to gta5 folder in steam and give full rights to all users
2 - Go to your documents/Rockstar Games/Gta v/Profile/Your profile number and locate this two files : cfg.dat and pc_settings.bin. Delete or move them, launch the game and should be fine.

Until rockstar fixes the problems that are popping up these are the kind of things you will have to do