Trainer Search

zette

Reaction score
There's a problem here, all of them are seem to be malwares by the stupid avast. And I can only use the first trainer, which is not working in game. I don't know what to do....

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
There's a problem here, all of them are seem to be malwares by the stupid avast. And I can only use the first trainer, which is not working in game. I don't know what to do....
turn off avast cuz trainers is responding them as false positive.

Reaction score
meh i cant get it into offline mode...dont understand whats wrong and havent found a fix

leonheart

Reaction score
Mrantifun and his community does not support online cheating, Be careful, Discussing online cheating can get you banned. And if you cheat in online play you should be banned from GTA-ONLINE.
that true nigga. thank for remind him, dog

leonheart

Reaction score
Sure thing , I just wanted to release a basic trainer .

You the first person to report this problem , Does the cheat activate? , If so after it activates move around in game for couple seconds while it is on then check the menu .
totally work nigg, thanks

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
So far I have got the +12, v1.03 trainer to work, all except the vehicle health. That would be so awesome, but really, with inf money, you can just steal another, and mod it out again. Maybe next time go blue, or red instead of yellow, ect. I actually would get a little bored if they didn't take damage. My favorite weapons are the Rail Gun and the Sticky Bombs. I just wish they stuck to people also, instead of bouncing off. That would be funny :D

boxmouth1

Reaction score
that true nigga. thank for remind him, dog

totally work nigg, thanks

I get you're trying to be funny and all but it's obvious that you're not african american. The broken english is a dead giveaway.

That being said just please no more racial remarks man. Nobody's laughing and it's just gonna make people think you're ignorant.

i-see-youre-a-gangster..png

Last edited:

Carpet

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with the F11 infinite car health cheat. I can hear the voice activation, but the car/plane/helicopter all get jacked up just like normal. Seems all the other functions are working flawlessly though. Nice work and thanks for sharing. Anyone come across a fix though?