Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
you started this dog, this is ANTIFUN forum dog, keep that in mind dog.

Where do you live? In the US and Canada, it isn't racist to say 'dog' and other slang expressions.

Granted, 'dog', is a dumb term but not racist. least in North America.

Hyper-Liberalism....everything is offensive it seems...

Destroyer876

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, with the latest trainer (1.0.372.2), the max stats and the teleport doesn`t work for me. Can someone help?

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, with the latest trainer (1.0.372.2), the max stats and the teleport doesn`t work for me. Can someone help?

Yep try use it in single player. :D In single player works it fine, only in Online dont works max stats, teleport and unl. money.

ashkan2200

Reaction score
Hi
can you add another option for little money not inf in Grand Theft Auto cheat v1.03 Because inf money take out the joy in playing
thanks allot for your Trainers.

Last edited:

piemaster

Reaction score
Is this a virus? I ran like 20 antivirus scanners and they all say that this is a virus... not sure i want to run this. Please help. No file in general is a virus, it says that the whole package is one.

Francisk

Reaction score
Sowie to bother, is it possible to add a money hack like the cash drop pls? others mods are definitely not reliable, so since your works are almost always perfect i thought you could do that, pls :D

abdo123

Reaction score
It is great finally I can purchase my own car in gta v thanks very much bro I like it martifun ♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
I think there may have been an update to the game today, the following trainer options do not work for me:

F1 - Active Trainer
F2 - Inf.Health
F7 - Inf.Money
F9 - Never Detected By Police
F10 - 6 Stars Police
F12 - Max Stats
Numpad 1 - Way Point Teleport

The release for today's "Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2" update isn't posted on Rockstar's newswire yet so I'm not sure if that's the update which has rendered a lot of the trainer's options redundant.

kliu19913

Donor
Reaction score
Yea same with me got home and updated the game F1 F2 F7 F9 F10 F12 Num 1 doesnt work anymore~ please update!! much thanks!

Sanya_V

Reaction score
I think there may have been an update to the game today, the following trainer options do not work for me:

F1 - Active Trainer
F2 - Inf.Health
F7 - Inf.Money
F9 - Never Detected By Police
F10 - 6 Stars Police
F12 - Max Stats
Numpad 1 - Way Point Teleport

The release for today's "Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2" update isn't posted on Rockstar's newswire yet so I'm not sure if that's the update which has rendered a lot of the trainer's options redundant.
yup i think ill gotten gain part 2 broke the trainer but you can still use older one (+5) for infinite health and ammo

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Sanya_V. I can finally finish that annoying Strangers & Freaks mission where you have to run down a tonne of clowns that use shotguns lol. I can't bare to try doing it within infinite health, I don't last 2 minutes!

deadboot

Reaction score
Please update a trainer soon I just bought the game and none of the trainers are working. I cannot get F1 to work to activate trainer....

:(

Superstaz

Reaction score
hey mrantifun. theres a new update for the game. v1.0.393.. and the trainer v1.0.372 doesnt work anymore. hope you update the trainer ;D

Superstaz

Reaction score
Please update a trainer soon I just bought the game and none of the trainers are working. I cannot get F1 to work to activate trainer....

:(
heyy because the game was update to latest version= v1.0.393. so the existing trainer wont work for a moment