Trainer Search

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, as several has stated. Due to the most recent patch in GTA 5 named 'Ill-Gotten-Gains Part 2' targeted to bring additional content for Online players, the latest Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.0.372.2 Trainer +12 has ceased to work entirely (Story Mode included). None of the settings work anymore. Will be expecting a newly remade trainer very soon.

On the side note for everyone, the older Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +5 and Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.00 Trainer +5 Non Steam aren't really great to use as unlike the latest but recently outdated version, you can and will die from falling from high places. Especially from being blown up, definitely from being blown up. Don't bother about accidentally blowing yourself up with explosives, you'll die right away from being too close to a car that imploded.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
hey guys i do apologize for any delays. but for those who dont know. MAF is still in recovery after surgery. i do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. :)

Superstaz

Reaction score
hey guys i do apologize for any delays. but for those who dont know. MAF is still in recovery after surgery. i do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. :)
hope he will get better soon. ;(

7AKLE TREG

Reaction score
when will updated trainer of gta 5 updated version will come ....still waiting and praying for the health of MRAntifun

002.png

deadboot

Reaction score
Guess its me but trainer still won't work can't get f1-f2 to work other options turn on

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Wow I had no idea MrAntiFun was having surgery! My sincere condolences to you mate, I hope the recovery is swift and relatively painless =)

iMikeX

Reaction score
good trainer! not all stats get maxed tho (stamina and lung capacity)

JeyZet

Reaction score
Can i use the Trainers for the Non Steam Version to?:/
Because its a pity if that wont work.. meh.. >-<

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Anti. Nice work.
It looks like the trainer needs another update. All the Keys work except for invincibility, never detected by the cops and 6 star wanted.

Keep up the good work

deadboot

Reaction score
I am mashing the activate trainer key f1 and getting nothing but error sound but from f4 on they all turn on any help?

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Sometimes when running any of MrAntiFun's trainers before running a game I find that occasionally the trainers don't always activate and/or a few options don't enable.

In these cases you can fix this by simply disabling any and all options that have been enabled, alt-tabbing and closing the trainer, then re-run the trainer and try activating it again. 9 times out of 10 this works for me and I can use MrAntiFun's trainers normally.

It might be a slight pain on occasion, but it's a solid workaround for those of us who run into this minor issue.