Trainer Search

elviejojacome

Reaction score
Beautiful! This game is a grind fest, totally needed this, thanks so much Mrantifun you're the best

Edit: Can't activate Mega Points Drop for the life of me, followed instructions, followed the tutorial video, nothing :(

Edit 2: restarted game, restarted trainer, now everything is working perfectly :)

Last edited:

HAL90001208

Reaction score
Hi, I always love your trainers but for some reason with this one my antivirus (bitdefender) goes ape-shit, it says that it's infected by Gen:Variant.Razy.379465 and even when I deactivate it, it still prevents me from using the program... Is there anything that I can do beside uninstalling my antivirus?

MellonHB

Reaction score
thank but easy craft isn't working with 1.024 easy quest working
i do everything same video but not work

Limaczg

Reaction score
first thank you for trainer MrAntiFun. :)
V.1.024 for me Inf.Health , Inf.Energy and Inf.Coins work fine. Mega Tech Points Drop not working (i do everything how video show) , Easy Craft / Easy Quests work when i start new game, but when i exit game and load save and try again it not working but when i start again new game work fine again.
:(

EDIT 1 : funny now i start new game again ( Mega Tech Points Drop not working ) but now i have problem with Easy Craft / Easy Quests i do like is show in video and press F5 cheat activated (F5 get red) but i cant not build nothing around house or fix graveyard around church but i can repair grave where is broken house and i can clear path in basement and fix bridge. :( and again i exit game load game but now as before cheat Easy Craft / Easy Quests not activated when i press F5 ( F5 not get red) Please HELP MrAntiFun i dont now is a problem with trainer or on my end?! :( and i forget avast delete trainer and say is a virus but i know is NOT so i deactivate avast and then run trainer. :(

Last edited:

CustardCow9020

Reaction score
Nothing is activating for me at all did everything that the video shows. Uninstalled and reinstalled the trainer still nothing.

mzombie

Reaction score
Hi. First of all thanks for the trainer.

Everything works fine but easy craft / easy quests do not. Yesterday afternoon it worked perfectly but today when playing again the program beeps and does not activate it.

Draven616

Reaction score
i cant get money cheat to work with and without inventory open :/ think it needs a 1.023 update :/