Trainer Search

Reaction score
Well went to play the game jusy a moment ago and found out that the Easy Craft / Easy Quests no longer works.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well went to play the game jusy a moment ago and found out that the Easy Craft / Easy Quests no longer works.
Do as the notice on crafting cheat says and it will work , Tested on V1.027 and everything is working properly .

Regarding items cheats , Doesn't the easy craft cheat make that useless ? .

digitalcielo

Reaction score
I can confirm easy craft /quest doesn't work as of version 1.028

edit: I checked again to see if it worked and it did except for the crematorium havent checked anywhere else outside of the farm church and yard

edit 2: the underground area doesn't work either

edit 3: ok it works i just have to open the crafting menus in the area and then re-activate the cheat

Last edited:

sungaisu1

Reaction score
Cool but neither Opera nor Chrome didn't allow the download...
I've to download Firefox for it
Windows Defender deleted it at once...

This is happening to me too. Been using your trainers for years and never had this issue. Chrome detects the virus and cancels the download. Forced it and windows won't let me extract, and even after forcing that one Windows itself doesn't let you open it.

6ZM388J.png

EYdo1fS.png

OwRve5X.png

Kukj

Reaction score
I have problem, when i try start the trainer windows shows me that this file have a virus and i can't start it up. I have Antivir off and Defender too, still no working. Any advise?

Edit: UAC damm.

Edit: Tech points wont work for me. I cut tree, then a second one and activate trainer. Nothing happens, im on v.1.028

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Current trainer still working fine for build V1.028, tested on both platform Steam and GOG. Make sure you read notice
1535297908813.png

I have problem, when i try start the trainer windows shows me that this file have a virus and i can't start it up. I have Antivir off and Defender too, still no working. Any advise?

Edit: UAC damm.

Edit: Tech points wont work for me. I cut tree, then a second one and activate trainer. Nothing happens, im on v.1.028
Are you sure? when you cut something doesn't give you a lot of tech points than usually?

Malow

Reaction score
cant get super tek to work

Last edited:

Forsyte

Reaction score
Apparently, The update lets the trainer still work, but not ALL the time? I think that's the issue people are having here. I tried it and sometimes it worked, and sometimes didn't , following the instructions. Is also prone to break the game mid-dialog :(

Krilloki

Reaction score
Kind Sir, the easy craft option only worked once for me. after I reloaded the save game, it no longer offers the desired effect.

MagnaRyuu

Reaction score
yeah the current trainer works very rarely with the update of the game to 1.030

Killermruc

Reaction score
I tried the trainer on v1.27 but the easy quest cheat dosent work whenever i try it the trainer just stoppes working same with the easy craft cheat