Trainer Search

admiraal

Reaction score
trainer

has not worked since the Windows update someone who has experience?

Last edited:

dracon2002

Reaction score
Hey, Mr. A, could you connect Inf. Command Power with Political Power instead of Convoys?

EDIT: Now we can assign up to 150 factories for production, so.... Any chanse for "Infinite Factories" cheat bigger than 999? xD

Last edited:

dracon2002

Reaction score
Why I don't have an option of changing country? 1.5.3 version.

I think MAF removed this option long ago. You can still change nation by cheat (tag XXX where XXX is country tag, here is the list: http://heartsofiron.wikia.com/wiki/Country_tag ) or by saving, exiting to menu and loading save ("Load", not "Continue"). On the world's map you just need to choose country you want and click Start.

ISISbigbig

Reaction score
:( it says virus and it wont let me download it i know you do not give viruses i use your trainers all games.

bobkiller455

Reaction score
and just for me that this error is occurring when you will download version 1.5.0.1.5.1 and 1.5.3?
Failure - Insufficient limitations

sahildeep7777

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this Trainer but how to change country?? i have no option of Change Country.

ThinkTank

Reaction score
WTF is going on? I can't even download 1.5.0, 1.5.1 or 1.5.3 trainers my pc keep saying its a virus

Liipski

Reaction score
I played for some time now, game crashes pretty often while using v23

AokiHagane

Reaction score
um sorry but , about the "resource" one . how does it work? it seems on my play the number didn't increase '-'

thanks in advance