Trainer Search

x20

Reaction score
those from *****happens has there trainer on a lot of sites...really no trainer done (not from from them or bobo/dds)

Prinny

Reaction score
PLEASE, can you add "+100", "+500" or even "+1000" to all stats option too...

i tried to hack attribute points with "cheat engine", it worked fine, i traveled to other locations, leveled up, stats were stable, but when i quit game & re-entered next day, i saw that my stats were reset & i got attribute points refund... i googled how it can be & found info that by the game mechanics your stats are bound to your level, so you can't have summary stats bigger than your basic stats & "+5" each lvl... i tried to hack attribute points & stats few more times but got same "reset&refund" result on game re-entering...

Last edited:

Lollikat

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just XP multiplier and Money multiplier would be nice ^^
We don't really need all the things Shithappens and Shitbobo put on their trainers.

d0ct0rd00m

Reaction score
+1 there are so many cheats one could want. Infinite Health, Infinite Mana, Money, Exp, Increased Rarity Drop Rate, One Hit Kill, etc

Nikostratus

Reaction score
Just XP multiplier and Money multiplier would be nice ^^
We don't really need all the things Shithappens and Shitbobo put on their trainers.

If that were the case, you might want to use Cheat Engine.

Here's how I get epic skill points:

Say I have 10 skill points for my attributes. I input 10 into the Cheat Engine and 'Search'.
Then I use 3, so now I have 7. I go to Cheat Engine and delete 10 and insert 7 and click 'Next Scan'.
Then I use 3 more, so that I have 4. I go to Cheat Engine and replace 7 with 4. By now, I should have a good idea which code to edit. So if I have 10 or so different addresses, I use them all, right-click them and select 'Edit Value'. I edit to 1000, and use one more point. I automatically get 1000 points! Please note that this method, you have to manually do this every time you exit the game.

For the XP section, hunt some monsters, then check out the value for 'Next Level'. Say that you need 11,130 xp. Go to Cheat Engine and find that value. Change it to 11 or some low number, and kill a monster. Instant level up! I personally like to use this cheat when I'm finishing quests. It's just easier. I was able to gain 50 levels in just under an hour.

You may use this code and see that its stuck at a low number or that you won't level up. Don't worry, it will eventually, just keep questing and it will eventually listen.

Howler

Reaction score
If that were the case, you might want to use Cheat Engine.

Here's how I get epic skill points:

Say I have 10 skill points for my attributes. I input 10 into the Cheat Engine and 'Search'.
Then I use 3, so now I have 7. I go to Cheat Engine and delete 10 and insert 7 and click 'Next Scan'.
Then I use 3 more, so that I have 4. I go to Cheat Engine and replace 7 with 4. By now, I should have a good idea which code to edit. So if I have 10 or so different addresses, I use them all, right-click them and select 'Edit Value'. I edit to 1000, and use one more point. I automatically get 1000 points! Please note that this method, you have to manually do this every time you exit the game.

For the XP section, hunt some monsters, then check out the value for 'Next Level'. Say that you need 11,130 xp. Go to Cheat Engine and find that value. Change it to 11 or some low number, and kill a monster. Instant level up! I personally like to use this cheat when I'm finishing quests. It's just easier. I was able to gain 50 levels in just under an hour.

You may use this code and see that its stuck at a low number or that you won't level up. Don't worry, it will eventually, just keep questing and it will eventually listen.

The problem is the reset after logout, there is a way to level up and get all the points for stamina power etc. Every level gained you get 5 points to spend.
I look for the xp points, lets say 3000 next level is 4000. I search for 3000 4 bytes exact value, I get at least 7-8 hits sometimes even more. I select them all and add them to address list below in CE, there I select them all again and change the value to 4500, a bit more then what I need for the next level.
After that I go back to the game and kill something and instant level up.

Do not add to much xp points the chance to corrupt your save is huge, been there and done that :)
DO REGULARLY A BACKUP OF THE SAVE, BETTER TO START OVER A COUPLE OF LEVELS LOWER THAN FROM SCRATCH.

This way the points and level do stay even after logout, do this till level 50 or so, i'm at level 52 now.

d0ct0rd00m

Reaction score
The problem is the reset after logout, there is a way to level up and get all the points for stamina power etc. Every level gained you get 5 points to spend.
I look for the xp points, lets say 3000 next level is 4000. I search for 3000 4 bytes exact value, I get at least 7-8 hits sometimes even more. I select them all and add them to address list below in CE, there I select them all again and change the value to 4500, a bit more then what I need for the next level.
After that I go back to the game and kill something and instant level up.

Do not add to much xp points the chance to corrupt your save is huge, been there and done that :)
DO REGULARLY A BACKUP OF THE SAVE, BETTER TO START OVER A COUPLE OF LEVELS LOWER THAN FROM SCRATCH.

This way the points and level do stay even after logout, do this till level 50 or so, i'm at level 52 now.
i tried using cheatengine last night for experience earned and it didnt work. found the values but they did nothing when i changed them.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
i tried using cheatengine last night for experience earned and it didnt work. found the values but they did nothing when i changed them.

Exactly this, me too I found those values but they automatically changed back to normal as soon as I got hit (for infinite HP) or just wont stay or increase the value of the item I used.