Trainer Search

nAgent

Reaction score
nAgent

Linking my Steam profile
for anybody who wants help with ghost mode challenges.
Add me and we can play in lobby and help each other.

Seanthe4th

Reaction score
so is this like with the last one where you need to be offline to use this just want to make sure be for i use it

SRBias

Reaction score
I hope we see 2.30.0 Current trainer crashes game.

wally1980

Reaction score
game has now updated to V2.40 no longer works with any trainer

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Are you guys using retail version by any chance? is there also a specific location that certain cheat won't work?

Undetected doesn't work for now.
It's working just fine you are the only one with issue so far so with more details in description of the problem would be appreciated in future, by the way you might have to use carefully that cheat, while on, you can pretty much do anything in bounders but if you do something unexpected action triggers like killing in front of people, using combat as well etc . NPCs will eventually freak out and getting crime status notice but alert won't go off but it will if you try to turn off for something you may need, in this case, achievements or rather challenges.

skywolf23

Reaction score
yea i just ctd out messing around on a map like right as the mission started thinking it was the trainer maybe but need to test it. was running the stealth cheat when the game bombed out.

spop1992

Reaction score
update Trainer hitman 2 version 2.40.0 (25.06.2019) -please....

Last edited:

LunarX

Reaction score
No it does not. It crashes the game. The game will randomly crash. I have fingers crossed for an update.

But the trainer do work, correct? I haven't encountered any random crash so far from my 2 hours run.

SRBias

Reaction score
But the trainer do work, correct? I haven't encountered any random crash so far from my 2 hours run.
My apologies then, but for myself on my two gaming pc's and some people in this thread the trainer causes the game to crash seconds upon activation. Maybe it is something else.