Trainer Search

Galnasvensken

Reaction score
Still not working :(

Could be something wrong with the download tho, so I'm going to get Hitman the legal way and try it then :)

Thanks for all the help man :)

randomgirl

Reaction score
Do you run the trainer first then start the game or do you run the game first then start the game? I'm having a bit of trouble with it :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Do you run the trainer first then start the game or do you run the game first then start the game? I'm having a bit of trouble with it :(

Notice:
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.

Hope you got it to work :)

POPHero24

Reaction score
um hi when i activate the trainer and choose inf ammo it is not working like nothing happens plss help thank you

POPHero24

Reaction score
um hi when i activate the trainer and choose inf ammo it is not working like nothing happens plss help thank you

mauro

Reaction score
Ty mr. :3 but they kill me U-U trainer mode god dont work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Just tested the trainer and it works perfectly fine on steam release of the game .

StrangerTides

Reaction score
Greetings,

Trainer is viral clean as far as I know, and semi workable. Inf Ammo seems to glitch out at 8 bullets. I can fire those 8 over and over again but never fire an entire magazine. To illustrate : Dexter's Ultramax 8/50 Stops firing after every 8 rounds. this was in contracts though, so perhaps its only meant for singleplayer. I feel shamed I have to resort to a trainer, because apperantly the developers thought its unneccesary to carry more than 2 magazines for an assault rifle that isnt ISA standard. Sigh.

Ikhsan013

Reaction score
mrantifun, please make this trainer to another version. especially my hitman absolution version V.1.0.433.1

kevin97

Reaction score
ok i downloaded the trainer entered the pass but nothing happens only a djing sound bit nothing went red